Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started the offixco thread over in v-drives for a reason it wasn't for you three idoits to go over there and start fighting amonst yourselves.the thread was about offixco racing team, not your bullshit bickering, I hate to say it seeing how two of you have been on here forever, but the three of you need to be suspended or something. there is always one who comes in and has to start this crap,but this time it was all three of you.Not sticking up for hat and i haven't seen any of his posts over in the dyno, but he seems to know what he is talking about., and he has some really good stories of yesteryear drag racing over in v-drives. LIKE i said thanks for ruining it for the rest of us. mr.magoo

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Good bad or any different, the post that have occurred in the dyno section lately have been pretty bad & are not fooling anybody to what is really going on.

I myself have been guilty in the past of bringing some of the BS. Lately we have had a couple of good threads & even the bad ones have had a couple of good moments.

Personally I am learning to ignore the bs & try to keep the threads on track & positive. When the BS starts flying just ignore.

But yeah, maybe a couple of time outs are in order........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.