Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Unfortunately, it appears to not be true.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah well, that sucks... :)st

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Unfortunately, it appears to not be true.
When has that ever mattered to you guys?

A) Killary kills millions!

B) Trumpy says "Putin had nothing to do with me getting elected!- But I will help him any way I can!"

C) "There is no way God would allow us to ruin the world he created...We can shit all over it! Global warming is a hoax...BUY US OIL!"

.........And then we come to the funniest one of the bunch;

D-) "Obama is going to have the US military invade Texas with the help of the Chinese military!"

All of this brought to you via FAUX news...run by Putin's best pal and mouth piece....Rupert Murdoch....a "Real" american! Putin- Thru Murdoch, set his sights on making the ultra-conservatives sell out America.....And he has been completely successful!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see the village idiot reared his ugly head... :)hand

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Forkin'....You been here all along! (And being led to sell out your own country by your worst enemy and marching proudly out to destroy that country is as idiotic as YOU can get...(Come to think of it, you can probably even get worse!)

Remember, Putin is a great Christian....Start the new movement. "Putin for pres in 2020!!" (20/20....how funny, since you guys have been brainwashed to think Putin is your big pal and you can't see he is planning on destroying America.....)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Forkin'....You been here all along! (And being led to sell out your own country by your worst enemy and marching proudly out to destroy that country is as idiotic as YOU can get...(Come to think of it, you can probably even get worse!)

Remember, Putin is a great Christian....Start the new movement. "Putin for pres in 2020!!" (20/20....how funny, since you guys have been brainwashed to think Putin is your big pal and you can't see he is planning on destroying America.....)
I just cant wait until Hillary is rolled out for another run. You know she is going to. Putin.....you all are going to wish he was your candidate instead of the hag again.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yea, yea, yea, and it is my fault for the murders and hundreds of casualties in Las Vegas because I am a member and support the NRA. Even though the heinous act was perpetuated by an Obama supporting liberal Democrat.

:bangmyhead:

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Yea, yea, yea, and it is my fault for the murders and hundreds of casualties in Las Vegas because I am a member and support the NRA. Even though the heinous act was perpetuated by an Obama supporting liberal Democrat.

:bangmyhead:
I didn't know it was your fault....Did you actually help that guy?

And >>>>>Golden rule for Hyper-conservative FAUX-Followers<<<<< "Anything good was done by a hyper-conservative, anything bad was done by a liberal (Probably Obama!!!!!!!!!!)...Also, even if it happened on "My" watch, I must blame the liberals 'cause that is what FAUX/ Rupert/Putin told me to do!!!!

I am amazed that you guys just eat up every word that FAUX>>>>Rupert Murdoch>>>>>Vladimir Putin tells you.....And you would even tell a great conservative like Eisenhower to "Go to hell! I LOVE Vlad!!!".....You........WILL.....Sell......Out.....This....Country........Only someone totally brain-dead could not see what is going on.

Your statements; "Putin is a great leader...I wish we had someone like him....No-nonsense tough guy....Hell yeah!" And the truth; He is ex-KGB, has stated many times that the worst thing that ever happened was the collapse of the USSR, gamed the Russian election system to make himself dictator-for-life, and has people assassinated all the time for disagreeing with him......He is a "Great Christian" and so YOU can trust him....even when he slides that knife between your ribs......Dumb-azzes!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'm impressed that he's made it a week without mention of Cheney. Of course, nothing he's posted is of any value but he appears to have moved on from his hate of Bush/Cheney and replanted it in his heart against anything Trump, to the point of believing anything bad said about Trump.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Hey doc....Why can't you find ANY PROOF of Hillary murdering "Millions of people"...? Are you in fact, a complete idiot? I would suppose so, since you are marching toward the destruction of the US by your hero, Putin......I bet when you talk about how you are a "Flag-waving patriot" you are now actually waving a slightly different flag from what real patriots wave.....in THIS country...Why don't you get out of MY country and go to hell....Meaning Russia, where you don't get a say in the leadership.....You "WON" the election....keep chanting that...until Putin tells you to turn in your guns or you will be shot...and then it will be too late.....You will get what you deserve, but your children and grandchildren will know that you are just a freaking patsy-fool!

Attachments

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I believe you are mistaken - like this is a surprise to anyone. :)hand:)hand:)hand
First, you have never heard me say killary murdered millions of people. I did say she lied about Benghazi to congress and to the American people and there is a trail of mysterious deaths in the wake of her and her husband but, you knew that already.

I have a flag that waves in front of my home - every day and have for years. It is an American Flag so, once again, you couldn't be more wrong.

My country of birth is America. This is where I have always lived and loved my country. Trump is my leader - fair and square and I know this is eating away at you like a cancer, based upon your hatred and spite. I do believe Putin to be a far superior leader of Russia than was Stalin or Lenin. He neither slaughters his own nor does he pose a threat to every neighboring country but he is NOT my leader - you just wish I would fall out of love with my country like killary, Bernie, obama or your other top leader picks have.

My family already knows who I am and I'm totally OK with that. I spent the day with two of my sons and two of my grandchildren and they seemed to enjoy it as I did. Now, I believe it's time for you to show up to a boating event where we can meet face to face. I can guarantee I will openly say anything and everything I have ever said right to your fact and I can guarantee you would not to my face because I believe you to be as jungle jimbo, a coward who will remain safely behind your computer keyboard.
What do you say? Maybe Thanksgiving circle races in Parker or maybe Billy B's spring car and boat show? I'll be really easy to find. :happy:

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Doc....In your whole life I bet you have never admitted you were wrong...ever! I bet, even when the russian tanks run over your toes, you will still be chanting, "I was right! I was right! I was right! Trumpy is gonna save me! Trumpy is gonna save me!"....or maybe you will be happy that a "Great christian"(Putin) has taken over this country.....

Your hero Chumpy acts like child with serious develop>mental< problems.....He is an embarrassment to the whole human race.....I wonder if he is already channeling US secrets to Russia...? And....Would you even mind if he did that....?

Let's look at some of the things you were so sure of but proved wrong;

1) NO such thing as global warming!

2) Even if there is such a thing as global warming, it's not caused at all by Man- Man could never have any effect on his environment!

3) Obama is going to destroy the economy!

4) Obama is going to destroy the country!

5) Obama is going to invade Texas!

If you could admit you were wrong on one of these it would be a great first step.....But you would have to learn how to crawl before you can take that first step.....

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Again, nothing here is worthy of a response but since I have a few minutes before meeting clients, I'll step into this pile for you.

Doc....In your whole life I bet you have never admitted you were wrong...ever! I bet, even when the russian tanks run over your toes, you will still be chanting, "I was right! I was right! I was right! Trumpy is gonna save me! Trumpy is gonna save me!"....or maybe you will be happy that a "Great christian"(Putin) has taken over this country.....
Not only am I happily married for 48 years but I'm the father of six grown children and any one of them will tell you how many times I've been wrong and admitted it. I surely don't need your assessment to determine facts about right and wrong.

Your hero Chumpy acts like child with serious develop>mental< problems.....He is an embarrassment to the whole human race.....I wonder if he is already channeling US secrets to Russia...? And....Would you even mind if he did that....?
Your imagination has escaped you again - or you ran out of meds. Cheney has not been in public office for over eight years and you are the only one in the nation who has even mentioned him. I suppose your imagination plays a very large role in this narrative.

Let's look at some of the things you were so sure of but proved wrong;

1) NO such thing as global warming!
I believe there is climate change and has been since the earth was formed and there will be more of it until the end of this earth. What I don't believe is what you do believe - that taxing the productive will somehow change our weather patterns.

2) Even if there is such a thing as global warming, it's not caused at all by Man- Man could never have any effect on his environment!
Man can absolutely have a negative effect on our environment and often has. In the Phoenix valley there are Superfund sites where the likes of Motorola dumped toxins to the point of poisoning our acquirer below. There are places in our valley we simply cannot pump water safely. Man has irresponsibly dumped toxins into the likes of the Love Canal for years and poisoned soil, air and aquifers across the globe and continues to do so in many countries like China where few or no regulations exist. Responsible legislation was put in place for all industry to protect our planet and most of it I am in favor of. Today the Love Canal (which was once too toxic to sustain life) is a paradise again due to such regulations. My state alone has coal fired power-plants that have been required to scrub and clean to the point of reducing emissions substantially. I approve of the legislation that brought about this cleaner air but nothing benefited that situation more than the Palo Verde Nuclear generation station. 14 major power plants went on standby when it came to full capacity and it has proven to be the most productive and safest power generation station in the world. I believe we would be wise to build more of these. (there's something you can attack me for) :D

3) Obama is going to destroy the economy!
I am in business for myself and have been for over 45 years. At no time in my business career was our economic picture more dismal than during obama's term as president. I have hundreds of clients who are business owners and many lost their companies during his tenure. Five of my good friends/colleagues,
took their lives as things went South for them. You, as a paid employee, probably couldn't care less about such people but I do because people matter more than things.
(read my signature line) Our nation racked up more debt under your Kenyan hero than every previous president in our nation's history and all we have to show for it is a nuclear Iran and North Korea along with a well-funded and armed ISIS.

4) Obama is going to destroy the country!
I happen to believe obama was a Soros plant that wanted to achieve a one-world order which would, in fact, destroy America as we know it. Thank heavens the American people woke up and didn't let obama 2.0 - killary finish the job.

5) Obama is going to invade Texas!
Good luck finding where I ever said that. You are really reaching with this one. Why not say Nebraska? It's just as false.

If you could admit you were wrong on one of these it would be a great first step.....But you would have to learn how to crawl before you can take that first step.....
I will kneel before my Savior in reverence when that great day comes but I am fully capable of taking first steps all day without crawling. You'll see that when we meet. I am quite capable of self sustaining.

Now, when are we going to meet - face to face? Billy B's Needles show 2018 or maybe Thanksgiving circle races in Parker? It will be a good time had by all.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
When has that ever mattered to you guys?

A) Killary kills millions!

B) Trumpy says "Putin had nothing to do with me getting elected!- But I will help him any way I can!"

C) "There is no way God would allow us to ruin the world he created...We can shit all over it! Global warming is a hoax...BUY US OIL!"

.........And then we come to the funniest one of the bunch;

D-) "Obama is going to have the US military invade Texas with the help of the Chinese military!"

All of this brought to you via FAUX news...run by Putin's best pal and mouth piece....Rupert Murdoch....a "Real" american! Putin- Thru Murdoch, set his sights on making the ultra-conservatives sell out America.....And he has been completely successful!
Reductio ad absurdum much?

im no doctor, but I think you should discontinue the Prozac immediately...perhaps consider Librium as an alternative management tool?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts