Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
wooo hoo congrats. I was happy to get mine in the living room now i am going to do the same in the garage when I get more money

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I want to thank you for your knowledge on Tv stuff! I ordered a bulb the other day and it was at my door in 2 days free shipping. I have not actually had to attempt the install yet. The picture has not gone out yet.

Is it best to just change it instead of letting the thing go out.

Woo Hoo on your reciever. What a great year to teach 5th graders. Impressionable year.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want to thank you for your knowledge on Tv stuff! I ordered a bulb the other day and it was at my door in 2 days free shipping. I have not actually had to attempt the install yet. The picture has not gone out yet.

Is it best to just change it instead of letting the thing go out.

Woo Hoo on your reciever. What a great year to teach 5th graders. Impressionable year.
You are welcome and if the current bulb is not bothering you (flickering) then I would wait till it goes out.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What did you get Onkyo 875, Integra 8.8 , Marantz?...:)
Almost went with the new Onkyo 906/876 but they still have some of the issues of the 905/875 and did not want to mess with waiting on firmware updates.

What was wrong with your old one?
Nothing, just did not so some stuff the new ones do now.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Does the Pioneer output audio or video inputs from HDMI to zones 2 or 3? Or do you have to hook up analog inputs if you want them to output to zones 2 and 3. This is one drawback I do not like about my receiver....double the cable if you want HDMI and it output to zone 2.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:|err:mad::D

Now that your all fancy do you have any left over optic/AV cables to hook up my PS3:D:)sphss
I have a big drawer full of cables, but I probably do. You can also go here, I get all my cables from this place, they are inexpensive and of good quality.

www.monoprice.com

Does the Pioneer output audio or video inputs from HDMI to zones 2 or 3? Or do you have to hook up analog inputs if you want them to output to zones 2 and 3. This is one drawback I do not like about my receiver....double the cable if you want HDMI and it output to zone 2.
No, it does not, receivers in this price point usually only output analog outputs to a 2nd and 3rd zones. You have to spend quite a bit more for what you are looking for.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts