Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to finally be able to hire some of them back. Business is picking up and I was able to call a few folks that I laid-off a few months ago and offer them jobs. Everyone is thrilled to be back and I'm glad to have them. :D

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
to finally be able to hire some of them back. Business is picking up and I was able to call a few folks that I laid-off a few months ago and offer them jobs. Everyone is thrilled to be back and I'm glad to have them. :D
Very cool and great to hear that business is picking up for you!

G

·
Great to hear. :)

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Excellent news for a change.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need anybody else? :)
I'm good for the moment and still have a few people that I would like to rehire if I can. You would have to have experience with Electronic Data Discovery, Coding, Imaging or building load files and data bases for document review in the legal field.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Good job Thumbs....glad to here things are getting back to normal for your business.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Need anybody else? :)
I am getting ready to open an office in Redding in the next 60-90 days and we are scheduled to open one up in Monterey in the next 90-120.....any experience in the criminal justice field?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
We don't get federal money from the stimulus in anyway........natural business cycle.

Stimulus just added to the deficit!

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
I am getting ready to open an office in Redding in the next 60-90 days and we are scheduled to open one up in Monterey in the next 90-120.....any experience in the criminal justice field?
Ive been to jail and have had more tickets than I can remember....does this count?:)bulb

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Ive been to jail and have had more tickets than I can remember....does this count?:)bulb
Probably not.....need to have the exp/degree on the other side of the bars. Thanks though.

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
need a driver 18 wheeler bobtail.courier, choffeir im still lookin...:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts