Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before but,just received an-mail that I feel many will relate to. Please help to send an e-mail from my in box to here. That being said the easy version.I am not that savy here.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
I just knew you would be the #1 to reply as you are #1

Mike,your patience is not enough to explain to me, can I send to you and if feel worthy to post move forward.?
It is easy. Highlight the text you want to copy by dragging your mouse over with left button pressed, then release. Right click the mouse and click on copy.

The above copies the text to the clipboard in your computer.

Then you go to where you want to post and simple right click and click on paste. The text from your email will now magically appear in your post.

Basic copy and paste. :)

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
This explains why haven't emailed me yet. haha

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please

It is easy. Highlight the text you want to copy by dragging your mouse over with left button pressed, then release. Right click the mouse and click on copy.

Then you go to where you want to post and simple right click and click on paste. The text from your email will now magically appear in your post.

someone who will let me forward the e-mail and then do what is necessay to post,here I am not this literate or patient, PLEASE

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts

There's a clipboard in my computer? :)sphss

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
What's the hold up? spill the beans already.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts