Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That Guy over on the hater site posted that there was a thread thrashing rd's I could not find it.Then d chimed in and said this place is "DEAD",damn 190 active members and over 500 viewers.Yea it is a morgue here,LOL. maybe the 500 are rd members.:hmmm:

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or should I say, 3douchetonas? :shhh:

I am always wondering how to address you!! Dennis or one of your three names. I NEVER started anything with you today,but for some reason you feel good at posting trash at someone here. I do believe you are "YOUNG AND DUMB" Carry On and please attempt to post something positive or informative. I understand that is a difficult,possibly impossible task,but dennis,try,just try:D

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I am always wondering how to address you!! Dennis or one of your three names. I NEVER started anything with you today,but for some reason you feel good at posting trash at someone here. I do believe you are "YOUNG AND DUMB" Carry On and please attempt to post something positive or informative. I understand that is a difficult,possibly impossible task,but dennis,try,just try:D
So, exactly what was your reasoning in starting this thread? Just curious.:hmmm:

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, exactly what was your reasoning in starting this thread? Just curious.:hmmm:

Just because,it is irritating when this place gets,trashed by rd members. I guess if it is offensive to you,please do not read. I find it interesting when they come over here,trash the place all the while saying how great it is over there.Why would you bother to even show up here?

Did I answer your question?

:)sphss

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Just because,it is irritating when this place gets,trashed by rd members. I guess if it is offensive to you,please do not read. I find it interesting when they come over here,trash the place all the while saying how great it is over there.Why would you bother to even show up here?

Did I answer your question?

:)sphss
I think the majority that do come here do it to fuck with you.

Well that and to make fun of PB's newest dildoe model grads.

You to make one hell of a couple

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.