1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AKA DrewDown
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts
Went to mcfadden today. I love that place. The good tool there was around $300. That's why I want to borrow one.
You did not see the small one thay normaly would have that you would slide the cable lug in and then use a big hammer on it to smash it down? I believe I seen one at the corona store on the shelf for like $ 30.00 Try calling them. I like that store also.:)devil

·
AKA DrewDown
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You did not see the small one thay normaly would have that you would slide the cable lug in and then use a big hammer on it to smash it down? I believe I seen one at the corona store on the shelf for like $ 30.00 Try calling them. I like that store also.:)devil
Saw that. I can just use a hammer and awl but I was looking for a nice clean crimp.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Went to mcfadden today. I love that place. The good tool there was around $300. That's why I want to borrow one.
They have a terminal punch tool for about $25, that's what I used.
Looks like a mini c-clamp with a spring loaded punch you hit with a hammer. Works great with a little No-Ox and shrink tube.

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts
They have a terminal punch tool for about $25, that's what I used.
Looks like a mini c-clamp with a spring loaded punch you hit with a hammer. Works great with a little No-Ox and shrink tube.
Thank's that is what I was trying to say:) That is what I use and it works good, It has a clean crimp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts