Performance Boats Forum banner

I Need A Business Plan Written.

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  David 519 
#1 ·
This board has always been a wealth of knowledge so maybe the masses can point me in the right direction. I have a business that I am starting and I need an amazing business plan written. Can you guys recommend someone who can help me in this department. I will compensate for their services.

Thanks
Stan

#2 ·
This board has always been a wealth of knowledge so maybe the masses can point me in the right direction. I have a business that I am starting and I need an amazing business plan written. Can you guys recommend someone who can help me in this department. I will compensate for their services.

Thanks
Stan
Good luck to you!:)bulb I would be more than happy to help, but my business plan for 2008 and 2009 have gone down the pooper.

#7 ·
Try the local community college, they will often do business plans for training of students/millionaires-in-training.

If you are near the Bakersfield area, I sponsor business development classes, and we will be convening in a few weeks. The end result will be availability of SBA loans, as well as the tools to write your own business plan.

#10 ·
Im am more than willing to pay for a quality product. My goal is to be able to present a business plan to potential clients in a well structured format. It will not be presented for investor purposes but more to entice clients to give my business a shot.

Thanks for all the input guys.

#15 · (Edited)
Since you don’t need financing for your potential business, it sounds like a feasibility study of your service or product would probably work. The feasibility study is the initial step in writing a Business Plan. Personally, I like the college idea that some others mentioned. It would be a win for you and the college students. When I was at USC and attending the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies the school would ask potential start-up companies to present their ideas to the class and then the students would complete a feasibility study for them for free.
Here is the link to the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies send the center director or Kathleen Allen an e-mail. It wouldn't hurt to ask if they're still offering to complete the feasibility study for free.

#18 ·
Check with your local government. Sometimes they will have a business development group. They can help and may have names of others that you can consult with. I did the same back in the early 90's in San Diego. Got some good advice. Probably won't get you a finished product but can be a good start.

#20 ·
I found this guy on Craigslist. Maybe he can help you out? :D ;)

Merciless writer willing to head-butt puppies (Phoenix)
Date: 2009-09-01, 9:09AM MST
Reply To This Post

My name is Willy Parker, and I’m a merciless writer by trade.

I treat words like Russia treats its neighbours. Remember JFK? It wasn’t a bullet - his brain exploded after reading my package copy on a box of Quaker Oats.

People facing jury duty turned to me to write them out of their legal responsibility. I ghostwrote letters to the Sheriff on their behalf and not one of them ever had to serve.

I didn’t pay a cent for my education. A degree in copywriting (college), journalism (university) and film school - all paid in full by others because of my letter writing abilities.

Want to "persuade" your readers to buy something? Then hire a shaman, because persuasion is for sissies. I leave cheeks wet and panties yellowed.

I’ll kick your readers in the tenders with the literary equivalent of cleats, while burglarizing their souls in just a few paragraphs. For writing that snaps femurs and makes mothers moan, writing that causes a riot the moment a reader puts eyes on it, contact me.

Any voice, any subject, any medium. There is no such thing as taboo. I’ll ghostwrite or cockfight my way into your readers’ brains like meningitis.

Here's how it works:

1. No resume requests. A ninja doesn't give out business cards.
2. No reference requests. Mussolini didn't need a co-signer.
3. 25 cents a word, paid upfront. And yes, I do write Harlequin Romance.
4. Pitch your project in an email and I'll contact you if I'm interested.
5. View merciless samples at http://willyparker.blogspot.com

#21 ·
You might want to consider taking the time to learn how to write one yourself. Writing a business plan forces you to look critically at your prospects and helps you understand just how much it really costs to start a business. Once your business plan is completed, then have a "pro" look at it for a reality check. At the time I wrote mine, SBA did it for free. Best of luck to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.