Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Does anyone have a diverter for a Berk they want to sell asap?
Just buy one from Berk. $419 plus shipping. Best deal I could find for just the diverter. Mine just arrived today.:D They're hard to come across used, but maybe you'll get lucky and somebody will pop up here and say, "I've got one!":D

Good luck!:)hand

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts

·
1,814 Posts
i have an old one by JDH (the max)with the fins in mine ,just like that ,my boat lost 2mph when i put a brand new place diverer on it with the fine tune nozzle. dont have the other tuning nozzles though , so the one i have must not be too bad at all:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
I need to get a diverter as well but I also need the cable and lever so I'll problably just hold out for a new one that has everything in the package.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Not jacking your thread but....

I am looking for FTN version myself, I have an older style now. I could take it to a machine shop for the inserts but wanted a newer version. SO if someone has a FTN version for a decent price, mine would be up for sale (diverter only).

·
1,814 Posts
ftn

slacker, i may have one, not sure yet. i have to do some testing .i didn't like it in comparison to my old one yet....i need to try some other nozzles first though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts