Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some might know I have "Dis-engaged" from the current avatar and feel it is time for a new one.

Everybody always helps when some one needs a boat named, so I figured I would take some suggestions....

*winner will be compensated with nothing except pure egotistical gratification each and every time I post!:)hand

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
how bout a pic of a care bear, maybe my little pony, a unicorn, rainbows are nice too....Just pure suggestions....you asked:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how bout a pic of a care bear, maybe my little pony, a unicorn, rainbows are nice too....Just pure suggestions....you asked:D:D:D

I'm not even gonna comment! That would have siggy line gold written all over it!:D

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hell i'll ask, can i get your current avatars #

:D;)

And go w/ a boat pic instead of a tail pic, most of the time boats stick around a bit longer.

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
You were supposed to call me last time! I tried to call you and your phone was off so I assumed you were sleeping.:D
You guys had one of those "Arizona Hurricanes" (or whatever you call them) roll in, so I was in a holding pattern for about an hour and a half.

How about 10/16 or 10/17?

:)sphss

·
HUNG Member
678 Posts
As some might know I have "Dis-engaged" from the current avatar and feel it is time for a new one.

Everybody always helps when some one needs a boat named, so I figured I would take some suggestions....

*winner will be compensated with nothing except pure egotistical gratification each and every time I post!:)hand
Sorry to hear about that....I was a big fan of your avatar. :D

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys had one of those "Arizona Hurricanes" (or whatever you call them) roll in, so I was in a holding pattern for about an hour and a half.

How about 10/16 or 10/17?

:)sphss
I will be here...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
can't you leave the old avatar up just for posterity? Especially for those of us who don't quite have the view that you had ;)

at least during your interview process...:)devil m-k.. thanks

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
can't you leave the old avatar up just for posterity? Especially for those of us who don't quite have the view that you had ;)

at least during your interview process...:)devil m-k.. thanks
I was thinking about leaving it simply because it is the avatar I have had since 05' when I signed up for HB. Kinda has sentimental value, and her face isn't in the pic. Just thinking...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts