Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Seriously off center
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're going to start functional testing at the bar at the new place soon and I need a few things. I'm looking for cocktail napkins and coasters from beer or liquor manufacturers (Corona, Pacifico, Crown Royal, whatever). I've looked on Ebay and did internet searches, but not a lot came up. Anyone know where I can buy 100-200 of them?

· Premium Member
2,108 Posts
We're going to start functional testing at the bar at the new place soon and I need a few things. I'm looking for cocktail napkins and coasters from beer or liquor manufacturers (Corona, Pacifico, Crown Royal, whatever). I've looked on Ebay and did internet searches, but not a lot came up. Anyone know where I can buy 100-200 of them?
You didn't ask your favorite Alliance-Beverage Draft Manager did ya!!??:)hand
I'll hook ya up!!

· Registered
1,346 Posts
I'm a bartender if you need any help I'm full of useless bar information.

A lot of those coasters can be had from your alcohol suppliers, if its a at home bar Bevmo should have that stuff.

OR... Go to your local bar and pocket a bunch. heh.

~Brian

· Seriously off center
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a bartender if you need any help I'm full of useless bar information.

A lot of those coasters can be had from your alcohol suppliers, if its a at home bar Bevmo should have that stuff.

OR... Go to your local bar and pocket a bunch. heh.

~Brian
It's an at home bar in the new river place. I'm hoping my "favorite Alliance-Beverage Draft Manager" has some juice with the sales manager :D
That or I'll have to start hitting the bars and start "collecting". We've been adding stock since we started building the new place. I didn't think it'd take this long and I'd buy this much..................:)sphss

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.