Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Swollen Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my drink when on the water, have a flat bottom jet and thinking about making a center console for it to store all the fun legal crap and maybe a cool one or two sodas. I've made more than enough speaker box's but this should be a little different, anybody ever tried to make one thats insulated (ice chest kinda)? Any clever ideas? Also there is no floor in the boat, just carpet and very little room to work with, maybe 10 or so inches inbetween the two front buckets.Thanks in advance.

·
ICETOM
62 Posts
It would not be molded,it would be fabbed from sheet stock and welded together.I can make it to fit your application,put a lil drain in it and you could build your console around it.:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Go simple like what I have in my boat. Home made cuzies made nicely out of wood, well insulated inside. If your carpet is similiar to most marine type carpet, industrial Velcro sticks to it like glue. Gorilla glue the velcro to the bottom of your custom, boat matching cuzie you made and it will stick anywhere there is carpet.

I'll get a pic and post when I get a chance.

Cheap and simple

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I'll take one!

How about a combo - cool can(for fuel), beer - soda cooler , now we are talkin .:)devil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts