Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last I knew about this boat was that it was up for sale in Blythe, CA about 2 years ago. I am willing to provide a finders fee to anyone that can help me locate it. It was the boat i grew up in and I would LOVE to have it back.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hallett search

Don't forget to mention it says CROSSFIRE across the transom and that it probably has a gm motor by know

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried to message him but havent heard back. Boat is Pa bound, bought it sight unseen and got real lucky. Local mechanic checked it out and runs like a charm. Can I add the video here?

Well, the Hallet is still in California in Seaside as of 2/9.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
i just bought this, looks similar post now 4 years old.

Old messages never go away on the internet, and if he even googles this boat it will show up.
googleisthemaster:)googleisthemaster:)
Very true, im sure the guy would be blown away if he came and took a look for it once again.:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very true, im sure the guy would be blown away if he came and took a look for it once again.:))THumbsUp

Yes, for sure and I would love to have the 57 Jag xjg convertible my parents owned in the 60's. but i dont think I could afford to buy it back. USHIP Driver

not the greatest, so the Hallet is still in CA. San Jose in a storage facility. :jail:

Wow, what a boat, was delivered last evening to my home in Pa . Test running Wed on the Susquehanna River.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Crossfire

Don't forget to mention it says CROSSFIRE across the transom and that it probably has a gm motor by know
Mystery Solved: I have this boat, 'CROSSFIR'E was removed but you can still see the residue of the letters. I wish I at least would have been able to let them know that I found their boat.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This the boat i grew up in!

Mystery Solved: I have this boat, 'CROSSFIR'E was removed but you can still see the residue of the letters. I wish I at least would have been able to let them know that I found their boat.

this is the boat a grew up in. My mom's father built it with Jerry Barron. I was looking for it because my mother was diagnosed with cancer around the time I posted and I wanted to hunt it down and buy it for her. She has since passed away and I would LOVE to get it back into the family. Please email me. I have sent you a private message.

Thank you,
Ashlee

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh my gosh i cannot believe it

I seriously cannot believe that you have the boat. That is remarkable. Google is amazing. And yes the CROSSFIRE is our boat. My mom's maiden name is Cross. Please please please contact me when you receive this message. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
re: I found it

The last I knew about this boat was that it was up for sale in Blythe, CA about 2 years ago. I am willing to provide a finders fee to anyone that can help me locate it. It was the boat i grew up in and I would LOVE to have it back.

Thank you.

The boat is in Pa at the Manheim auto auction , Im going to go bib on it Tuesday aug 16th 2016 (i can see where the letters Crossfire were at above the pump on the transome ! boat is in descent shape ! Whats it worth to you ? I would like to have it but maybe we can work something out ! Eric (717)413-6630

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd be a little dubious about the above post. Manheim auction lists 328 items for sale on the 23rd, but not one of them is a boat. There is an auction on the 16th in Ohio, but no boats listed there either.

https://www.manheim.com/publicauctions/sales.do

Here is contact info::
Manheim Keystone Pennsylvania
488 Firehouse Rd
Grantville, PA 17028-8912

Phone: (717) 469-7900
Fax: (717) 469-0311
E-Mail: [email protected]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts