Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)handanyone recomend a good shop that doesnt want my right arm just to do the vinyl in my boat??? went to this place here in simi valley and they want $900 just for the vinyl, no foam, no wood work... does this seem like a fair price? that was to do white with 2 diff colored blue stripes... someone give me some intel please! thanks-

·
Registered
608 Posts
got a few quotes last spring $2800, $2500, and $900 for just vinyl and foam (all white with 3 blue stripes). I rebuilt all the wood myself (used old pieces and guides and cut out with jigsaw). So if you found a shop to do it for $900, that's pretty cheap. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
:)handanyone recomend a good shop that doesnt want my right arm just to do the vinyl in my boat??? went to this place here in simi valley and they want $900 just for the vinyl, no foam, no wood work... does this seem like a fair price? that was to do white with 2 diff colored blue stripes... someone give me some intel please! thanks-
i have a guy here in phoenix that does all new foam and carpet for 1000.00 and he use to do all kachina boats work for years. i have had 4 boats done for customers here and they were really happy with the work.

·
Registered
121 Posts
tucson,az

my buddy got his rear seat an two buckets covered for 700$ really nice work! id keep looken for a better deal!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Where do you live, the guy I am using might be right up your alley if you are close.

·
Registered
117 Posts
seats

let me guess u went to unida here in simi those guys suck call jim at physclone he has a guy that is good and fair on price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts