Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my band has a really cool opportunity to play the Vans warped tour this year if we are the top vote getter. I am reaching out to this great PB community cause you all are so great and supportive with this stuff; go here to vote now: Battle of the Bands - Sound the Sky

Also, if you wander over to our reverb nation page you can download our tunes for free!

(editors note: to those that know me, yes I am aware that I'm not in any band pics; I replaced the original guitarist ;))

Thanks in advance!!

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
So my band has a really cool opportunity to play the Vans warped tour this year if we are the top vote getter. I am reaching out to this great PB community cause you all are so great and supportive with this stuff; go here to vote now: Battle of the Bands - Sound the Sky

Also, if you wander over to our reverb nation page you can download our tunes for free!

(editors note: to those that know me, yes I am aware that I'm not in any band pics; I replaced the original guitarist ;))

Thanks in advance!!
What are our other choices?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
MH you in a band is kind of like the "flute at band camp story"....lmao..rock on bro:buddies: see ya in a couple weeks

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this you?

:wink2:

Haha, no I have never seen that. That is our singer and I think the old guitarist; never seen that guy before. They are all younger than me to the tune of 10 years so...yeah.....great musicians though!

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just FYI, you can vote every day, so please help....again and again :happy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts