Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,605 Posts
I have one on eBay with a starting bid of $10.00 with no bids on it. The last one I sold less than a week ago went for less than $20 + shipping.

·
Registered
354 Posts
nice

I have one on eBay with a starting bid of $10.00 with no bids on it. The last one I sold less than a week ago went for less than $20 + shipping.
Nice 04.8 cents on the dollar..... will NEVER do that to anybody:|err:|err:|err

If the price is to high all you had to do is say so, but for 10.00 bucks I'll keep mine , will cost me 5.00 to box up and take to UPS,Not trying to get rich but no one has gave me any thing for next to free,if it helps jetboatjeff get on the water I will ship it to him for 25.00 + shipping

·
Registered
987 Posts

If the price is to high all you had to do is say so, but for 10.00 bucks I'll keep mine thanks
Nothing personal but,It's not like there a real high dollar item unless ya got a chromed one. HotRod sells stuff at great prices and always are in great condition.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nothing personal but,It's not like there a real high dollar item unless ya got a chromed one. HotRod sells stuff at great prices and always are in great condition.
Sorry if my price was to high I am not the expert on used parts,just think there are other ways to get the point across I'm out:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Banned
3,605 Posts

If the price is to high all you had to do is say so, but for 10.00 bucks I'll keep mine , will cost me 5.00 to box up and take to UPS,Not trying to get rich but no one has gave me any thing for next to free,if it helps jetboatjeff get on the water I will ship it to him for 25.00 + shipping
WTF? You read between the lines of my post incorrectly, I meant exactly what I typed and nothing more.

·
Registered
354 Posts
WTF? You read between the lines of my post incorrectly, I meant exactly what I typed and nothing more.
I am not here to have a pissing contest you chimed in with 10.00 part.... if my part was to high all you had to do is say so ,I am not in this to make money just thought I could help sorry TA sell new for 479.99 and I thought 100.00 was fair due to what I have seen on PB 25 to 50 cents on the dollar. Did not know you sold them for 10 to 20 bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts