Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts
yeah but look at him:D he's not funny, never was, don't know really anything about politics and yet he's the man now:)st did alot of cali folks move to minne.. recently or something?:)sphss:D how the hell are people like this getting elected???

·
1,444 Posts
She can hook up with Pelosi and get some Botox.

Attachments

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts
botox ain't gonna fix that:D more like a head transplant, which would be for the country as well:)bulb:p i can't wait til 2012, there won't be a dem getting any public office job the way things are goin:)devil

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Al Frankens' wife is one very unattractive, homely looking woman. That is putting it mildly.
why would it bother you so much that you would come on a public forum
and make fun of some ones looks.... what can they do about it

it not like you get a choice!!!...could be why you're single

but please post a picture of your perfectness for all to view,

and how much for the jet skis???;)

·
Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why would it bother you so much that you would come on a public forum
and make fun of some ones looks.... what can they do about it

it not like you get a choice!!!...could be why you're single

but please post a picture of your perfectness for all to view,

and how much for the jet skis???;)
Damn! Go roll back over in bed or something....lol

It really doesn't bother me but when I saw her mug it scared the shit out of me and my dog......

I will send a PM

·
Registered
239 Posts
Might be better looking than Supreme Court nominee Sonya Sotamayor. Someone with more skill than me should post a pic of the 2 of them. Regardless, Franken is a moron who will further drive this country into economic/social destruction. Thanks Minnesota

·
Registered
181 Posts
Excuse you!! Thats SENATOR Boxer:|err:|err:D
That's right! I almost forgot that it was obligatory to call her Senator, especially if you are a respected military man, after all, she worked hard to get that title...narcissistic beotch. :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.