Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Joe Biden does! He has to be the most ignorant human being on the planet. Regardless of his lies and every other class warfare BS comment he made tonight, his arrogance and ignorance is all that shined through.

I mean this sincerely, regardless who wins, ( I believe it will be RR ) I will sleep good at night knowing that I NEVER supported or voted for a such a pathetic loser . Obama and Biden are PATHETIC. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Biden's irresponsible interruptions counted in the 80s according to one reporter while Ryan patiently waited his turn for the most part and remained civilized - something the O camp simply cannot do.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Those interruptions were quite annoying. I wanted to reach through the screen and bitch slap Biden numberous times for doing it.

Biden's irresponsible interruptions counted in the 80s according to one reporter while Ryan patiently waited his turn for the most part and remained civilized - something the O camp simply cannot do.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I forced myself to watch the whole debate. Words cannot describe how much of a horses ass Biden is.
If I could of reached into the TV and put a cork in his mouth, I would of! My blood was boiling every time he talked over Ryan and smirked. Then I reminded myself, I stand with class not that ass. It was nice to witness Paul Ryan being Paul Ryan while having to debate a bafoon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
How many times did Biden bumble his numbers... 500 million, errr i mean 500 billion...

THis guy is next in line for the NUKE button???????????? Frightening.............

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Let us not overlook and forget "Bite Me's" best quote of the night,"I always mean what I say" :hmmm:

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
How many times did Biden bumble his numbers... 500 million, errr i mean 500 billion...

THis guy is next in line for the NUKE button???????????? Frightening.............

One step away from Presidency. I wonder how many people even consider that when voting for Obama. :shock:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts