Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I finally got to spend a hour or two over at Krazy Kolors last week.

Seemed like a year since I have been by last time.

I liked the Prime Marine boat. Looked good.

The FC was still taped up when I saw it.

Brian

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Seems like Maxi has waisted no time when it comes to sponsoring various versions of racing.
You gots skills Jerry....................:D

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
That Schiada is gonna be bitchen. It's paint is semi old school. I hope the rigging is late 60's cool. Coupla nice old school buckets that are low. Nice tandem with some Cragars or American Torque Thrusts....yeah baby!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
WazUP LouLouCans? idiot

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
She's all cleared and colorsanded. Start the rub-out tomorrow. Get ready Scott & Ed. And Scott i'll call you tomorrow with the measurements you needed. The boat was all masked up and I was unable to get them for you any sooner.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
She's all cleared and colorsanded. Start the rub-out tomorrow. Get ready Scott & Ed. And Scott i'll call you tomorrow with the measurements you needed. The boat was all masked up and I was unable to get them for you any sooner.
Billy, when is the KK Express gonna be back out? And hopefully with the same "tired ass" paint job.:D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Billy, when is the KK Express gonna be back out? And hopefully with the same "tired ass" paint job.:D
Well Chief I haven't uncovered that ol wreck since I started razor blading her about 4 months back. Have about half of it done but haven't had time since to get back after it. Someday....Someday:(:)violent44

1 - 20 of 29 Posts