Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I have just about had it with your unsubstantiated accusations Brown.. I'm going to pretend to petition the mods on here to turn off the swear filter ..just so I can really let you now what I think of your attitude.
Bust a cap in his azzzz Hooli, wit ya nyne... :)devil

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Bust a cap in his azzzz Hooli, wit ya nyne... :)devil
I'm sorry to report there are no "nynes" in my house. I don't need to purchase them as I don't live in a constant state of fear. We do have ( the wife and I ) a few lever action 308's, 3 22's , and 1 410. We have them in case cougars, wolves, bears and yotes enter the yard.

To satisfy your need to know about my avitar ..come on up to Canada and I'll take you for a rip in the boat...it will be one of the most brutal rides you have ever been in.....guaranteed! :)devil

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I'm sorry to report there are no "nynes" in my house. I don't need to purchase them as I don't live in a constant state of fear. We do have ( the wife and I ) a few lever action 308's, 3 22's , and 1 410. We have them in case cougars, wolves, bears and yotes enter the yard.

To satisfy your need to know about my avitar ..come on up to Canada and I'll take you for a rip in the boat...it will be one of the most brutal rides you have ever been in.....guaranteed! :)devil
Only way Im going back north of our boarder is for a trip to the B.C. seed banks...

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Only way Im going back north of our boarder is for a trip to the B.C. seed banks...
I have heard that those are nasty places! Some guys don't aim into the lil jug worth a shit and get it all over the place. I for one wouldn't handle those containers for all the liberals in this forum. I realize our seed is predominately superior ..but with all the diseases around ..just keep crackin it .somethins gotta give.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

To satisfy your need to know about my avitar ..come on up to Canada and I'll take you for a rip in the boat...it will be one of the most brutal rides you have ever been in.....guaranteed! :)devi l
So I live in a constant state of fear because I have a few ... well several... side arms? I can assure you that you are dead wrong about that.

If I have a .45 at my side, why should I be in a state of fear anyway?

Remember “Gun Control” is hitting your target.

You run that boat on the rapids? I’d like that! :)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
So I live in a constant state of fear because I have a few ... well several... side arms? I can assure you that you are dead wrong about that.

If I have a .45 at my side, why should I be in a state of fear anyway?

Remember “Gun Control” is hitting your target.

You run that boat on the rapids? I’d like that! :)
Word on the street is that He is scared of it, and only polishes it in the garage.
In between coaxing welders to come over and tig His name on it that is.......:)hand:)devil

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Word on the street is that He is scared of it, and only polishes it in the garage.
In between coaxing welders to come over and tig His name on it that is.......:)hand:)devil
The last trip to the welder was a shit show, 40 of tequila between 3 of us . He passed out under the boat after the 4th weld, we had to drag him out from under it and the focker was snoring in his welding lid. Needless to say it had to wait till morning.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I have heard that those are nasty places! Some guys don't aim into the lil jug worth a shit and get it all over the place. I for one wouldn't handle those containers for all the liberals in this forum. I realize our seed is predominately superior ..but with all the diseases around ..just keep crackin it .somethins gotta give.
I see that Tom has turned your mind into mush...

http://www.vancouverseedbank.ca/catalog/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts