Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard at work delivering packages for our beloved postal service. Seems the driveway was just too far away for this fine Federal Employee.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I have done work in a couple post office in San Francisco. One of them was a main hub.
The people in there were amazing like a 1970's time warp. Just drones
Walking around dragging there feet. I swear on my kids all I heard them talk about was how much vacation they had saved up and paid leave they had left. I happen to like my post man but ill tell you these people In the main hub (not sure what to call it) were like zombies!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Anybody wonder why the USPS runs billion + dollar deficits every year? If that were a privet industry employee, how long would it be to hear the words, "YOU'RE FIRED!" This one will probably get a 2 week, all expenses paid, "training retreat" to re learn that you don't drive the postal truck up on somebodies lawn.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
She's now in charge of your health care.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I've known several people that worked for the USPS. 1 out of 5 I would consider a hard worker, the rest were just slugs.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
And she wonders why she's fat.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
That fat slob should've lost it's job the second that video came to light. Anyone know if there was any action taken?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts