Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
Try Oregon and Washington if you want to go "Coastal" surfing. I don't think Idaho or Montana are coastal, at least today before that next earthquake.:)devil:)sphss:p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yeah, Westport WA is a popular place. La Push, Long Beach, on the west side of Neay Bay for Washington stuff. Watch the rip tides.

Oregon try Seaside or Newport.

·
Faster, Stronger, Bionic
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, Westport WA is a popular place. La Push, Long Beach, on the west side of Neay Bay for Washington stuff. Watch the rip tides.

Oregon try Seaside or Newport.
Okay, I guess everybody missed the sarcasm here. I'm not really looking for a surf spot. My father taught college geography for 30+ years, so I guess you could say I've had a few lessons and I'm well aware that Montana and Idaho have no coast. However, it looks like Admin could use a refresher course.

Idaho and Montana in the "West Coast" forum seemed really strange to me, but what the hell do I know, I live in the...Mideast?...which for some reason seems to mostly include states that are in the western middle part of the country... plus Tennessee, of course. Also, doesn't it seem strange to anybody else that Mississippi and Colorado are now grouped together as part of the midwest?:D

Besides, I have been to both Seaside and Newport OR. It was 54 degrees in the middle of July, all the surfers were wearing wet suits, and they still looked really, really damn cold.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Life is way too short to worry about that stuff.......

Besides, anything deeper than a kiddee pool I'm out....:)hand

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ive got some ocean front property in Arizooooooooooooooooona. From my front porch you can see the seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts