Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ad says $2,000.00 OBO...
the ad says 2,000.00 but it reads

I think boat is a renegade
hull, which is worth appx. $10,000:)hand

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Maybe there is a treasure map in the gel coat or something???hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Doesn't look like a Revenge, I think they have a ridge down the center of the deck.. maybe a d'cussi or B-boat.. If the Floor & bottom's good it might be a good project for the money (OBO)..

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
I have raced against joe in that boat, it's very very light, never has been rigged for anything but the wakker he put on there and he didnt put any hole on the back only in stringer's. Nice oldie, it would be a nice vdrive for someone!!!!!

·
show your tits
118 Posts
Jeremy thanks for stickin up for Joe. no one really knows what the boat is.We have asked questions at the track and the response was a revenge or some kind of splash of a biesmier. This boat probably weighs 300 # or less.If rigged correctly as a v- drive it would be a fast boat .But as a wacker it bounces too much. i think at firebird he was able to get 68 mph out of a 175 horse outboard(NOT TO SHABBY). PUT THAT ON A NORMAL STYLE BOAT LIKE HE IS RUNNING NOW HE WENT 55 MPH. BIG DIFFERENCE. nice haul if someone has an old V-drive thats just too heavy and they could switch the parts from one hull to another.But for Joe he has no use for this boat and like you said its a good never been rigged hull other then steering,kill switch,and a key..PLUS IT DOES COME WITH A TREASURE MAP,CALIFORNIA TRAILER AND AN OZ OF WEED AND A SMALL BOX TO PUT IT IN. see ya Ron:)devil:)hand:D

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
Jeremy thanks for stickin up for Joe. no one really knows what the boat is.We have asked questions at the track and the response was a revenge or some kind of splash of a biesmier. This boat probably weighs 300 # or less.If rigged correctly as a v- drive it would be a fast boat .But as a wacker it bounces too much. i think at firebird he was able to get 68 mph out of a 175 horse outboard(NOT TO SHABBY). PUT THAT ON A NORMAL STYLE BOAT LIKE HE IS RUNNING NOW HE WENT 55 MPH. BIG DIFFERENCE. nice haul if someone has an old V-drive thats just too heavy and they could switch the parts from one hull to another.But for Joe he has no use for this boat and like you said its a good never been rigged hull other then steering,kill switch,and a key..PLUS IT DOES COME WITH A TREASURE MAP,CALIFORNIA TRAILER AND AN OZ OF WEED AND A SMALL BOX TO PUT IT IN. see ya Ron:)devil:)hand:D
Tell him to throw in a bong & I'll take it.................................hil:)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Race Boat 18 ft flat bottom for sale $1500 OBO (Stockton, CA)

Date: 2009-09-30, 12:40PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Race Boat (don't have any paper work) I think boat is a renegade
hull, which is worth appx. $10,000. Has trailer. Boat should be rigged as v drive,
I had it rigged with Evenrude 175, boat did 78 mph (clocked on track).
Call Joe at 209-598-9521

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
how about this one 14500 WTF
19 FT. HALLET SPEED BOAT- 455 OLDS MOTOR - $14500 (Fairfield, Vacaville, Davis)

Date: 2009-10-03, 11:00AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

19 FT. HALLET SPEEDBOAT, 455 Olds Motor, Berkley Pump, Droop Snoot Place Diverter, Two Tone: Red and Black .
Price: $14,500.00
PLEASE CONTACT: (650) 922-1079 or (707) 693-0205, for a prompt response to all your questions.
Thanks!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1404646259

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
dreamers..................:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts