ram78d10
Suspended Indefinately
:))eek:))

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
So I took him off ignore and look what I found:

:))eek:))
That's what happens when a majority refuses to accept opposing viewpoints weather they agree with them or not. Sad that this forum is of the "My way or else" venue.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
That's what happens when a majority refuses to accept opposing viewpoints weather they agree with them or not. Sad that this forum is of the "My way or else" venue.
So you really think he was banned for his opinions. I'd say it had more to due withthe rude and disgusting PM's and his way of harrasment. I'd say insinuating or telling someone to F$%K thier sister goes beyond voicing your opinion.:duh::duh:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Not quite. Probably has more to do with the endless personal insults and seemingly limitless depths that he will go to hurl those insults.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I would hope not. And haven't seen anything that's been banable lately unless he got ugly with some PMs or something. I dunno why people put him on ignore. Don't agree with much he says but I do occasionally. Mainly, I wouldn't put him on ignore because his posts can be so lacking of common sense it's amusing. It's like the whole Charlie Sheen fiasco. You know he's a douchbag, but it's entertaining watching him embarrass himself. (And not even realize he's doing it).

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
if that were true, zombie would've been banned many months ago.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
So you really think he was banned for his opinions. I'd say it had more to due withthe rude and disgusting PM's and his way of harrasment. I'd say insinuating or telling someone to F$%K thier sister goes beyond voicing your opinion.:duh::duh:
I have read more offensive posts from other members here than anything Ram has ever said. I dont agree with him always but sometimes I would. I think opposing viewpoints are healthy for debate. And no matter if he told everyone here to F-off, its still his right to speak his mind. I understand rules are rules so it's really a mute point ........

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
It has said that under his username since being back in. I don't think he is banned again, just tryin to mess with people. :rolleyes: Seems to be workin, lol... ;) :p

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have read more offensive posts from other members here than anything Ram has ever said. I dont agree with him always but sometimes I would. I think opposing viewpoints are healthy for debate. And no matter if he told everyone here to F-off, its still his right to speak his mind. I understand rules are rules so it's really a mute point ........
I'll agree with that one point. But I have witnessed him say some pretty vile, personal things that were totally out of line. And I haven't read any posts that were worse than his. But that is just me. ;)

BTW the word I think you are looking for is "moot". :D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It has said that under his username since being back in. I don't think he is banned again, just tryin to mess with people. :rolleyes: Seems to be workin, lol... ;) :p
Oh, I guess I missed that.... As Gilda Radner use to say on Saturday Night Live... "Never mind". ;)

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I'll agree with that one point. But I have witnessed him say some pretty vile, personal things that were totally out of line. And I haven't read any posts that were worse than his. But that is just me. ;)

BTW the word I think you are looking for is "moot". :D
lol.....:happy: typing from my phone and it auto corrects.....but yes, MOOT is the word.;)

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Oh, I guess I missed that.... As Gilda Radner use to say on Saturday Night Live... "Never mind". ;)
lol :))THumbsUp :D

just throwin it out there, I could be wrong. Pretty sure when someone is really banned, their avatar & sig lines will go away. No worries. :cool:

Guess if he really is tryin to fool people I just gave him some hints on how to do it more convincingly.... :p

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
What a load of crap of a post.
Really, look how Gn7 and O58 refer to Zombie as dipshit and dumbass. Real accepting of other viewpoints huh??? Go back and read the posts as I am sure you are blind to it.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Really, look how Gn7 and O58 refer to Zombie as dipshit and dumbass. Real accepting of other viewpoints huh??? Go back and read the posts as I am sure you are blind to it.
It’s all relative and in the cases you mentioned ^^^ it’s a term of endearment… :D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
It’s all relative and in the cases you mentioned ^^^ it’s a term of endearment… :D
I actually agree with you. And to be honest, gn7 and 058 debate in a fashion I'm most comfortable with. I just tone it down a bit to not set off any red flags for the admins.....:shhh:

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
The way you stated it makes it seem like it's a mangement agenda of the forum.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
When some of us debate here it reminds me of a fencing master dueling with a dimwitted Neanderthal who at best can pick up and swing sticks and throw dirt... Since they always lose the duel mainly due to stupidly taken positions and ineffective wild swinging they just yell names in frustration with themselves......:)Unsure

Anyway so all the Tea Bagger extreme righties here know what fencing is, I've thoughtfully attached a video...... ;)

All In One Blink - YouTube

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
The way you stated it makes it seem like it's a mangement agenda of the forum.
I wasn't trying to imply that.......however I can see where it might of looked that way. My point was the attitudes twords opposing opinions. They don't seam very welcome here by those who frequently post.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
lol :))THumbsUp :D

just throwin it out there, I could be wrong. Pretty sure when someone is really banned, their avatar & sig lines will go away. No worries. :cool:

Guess if he really is tryin to fool people I just gave him some hints on how to do it more convincingly.... :p

Good point. When he was banned he lost avatar and sig lines. Full of crap. More crap stirred up.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts