Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Steady Rollin
1,153 Posts
And we've reached a new low...

How can this guy get a chick to have kids with him, yet i cant even find a female with a sane head!

baffling

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im just curious how you seem to find this sick shit
I have no idea!! LOL! I was just looking on Foxnews.com last night :confused:at the latest events and that headline was towards the bottom. I'm amazed they would even run a story like that on their homepage.

Apparently it was a 'no news' day......

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Next on Fox, "Picnic tables gone wild" These scenes were filmed at locations around the world....

Although I must admit I'm a little envious if he can use the hole for the umbrella. I'd probably have to use the bolt hole from one of the seats.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have no idea!! LOL! I was just looking on Foxnews.com last night :confused:at the latest events and that headline was towards the bottom. I'm amazed they would even run a story like that on their homepage.

Apparently it was a 'no news' day......
Did they ever answer the question "Was that a male or female table?"

·
Registered
631 Posts
Must have been a beautiful knot hole. What about the guy several years ago in Florida who was caught making love to the swimming pool intake hole and got stuck.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Next on Fox, "Picnic tables gone wild" These scenes were filmed at locations around the world....

Although I must admit I'm a little envious if he can use the hole for the umbrella. I'd probably have to use the bolt hole from one of the seats.
Not my intent to keep this thread alive...... but this is sooo focken funny!!:D:D
I'm easily amused, but very good:D

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Not my intent to keep this thread alive...... but this is sooo focken funny!!:D:D
I'm easily amused, but very good:D
Viva La Picnic Table! For the record I'm still envious hil:) but I've invested in "the pump" and by Desert Storm I should be ready to reak havoc on parks from Laughlin to Parker...BRING IT :)LegHump

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Viva La Picnic Table! For the record I'm still envious hil:) but I've invested in "the pump" and by Desert Storm I should be ready to reak havoc on parks from Laughlin to Parker...BRING IT :)LegHump
You're killin' me Smalls :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts