Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much action on the forum with people form Idaho. Always looking for great place to go in Idaho. Been to lucky peak, it was nice last weekend. Post up if you know good places, events etc in the state.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I just reserved a room in the Twin Falls Hilton for the weekend. I can't wait. I have been to the boat drags for the last 40yrs, this will be my first circle boat event. Really looking forward to it!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gonna try going to the Regatta, unfortunately same weekend as softball tournament!

Tuesday night at Lucky Peaks sounds awesome! Ill definitely be checking that out. I've launched at Barclay Bay, where does the group normally launch from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Idaho= North Idaho!!

Best is =Priest lake - way up north in Idaho. also lake pon-der-reah = (ponderey) or Coeur d alene lake. In eastern washington state -spokane area go to =Long Lake -lots of v-drives types there!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hope to meet up with some of you Idaho guys. We are moving up there the end of this month. Already heard about 10 -15 boats on tues nights...

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
Sounds like they trailered his blown V-drive! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
OK, I can only take so much whining............... Some of us have many things going on during the Summer Months, work, home chores, family stuff, and boat maintenance, during this time we try to fit in all the rest of the boating events and get together's. If you guys would show up, someone else will be along later to welcome you. I've been wet about 8 times this Summer and only once at Lucky Peak and Summer ain't over yet. The other side of this are the roll bar boats that load up with obnoxious chicks and a liquid courage playing their rap shit so loud you could hear it down town!

Needles is the next event in-which surprisingly many from up here participate.

We'll see you on the water sometime and contrary to what some think were not all V-Drive guys are stuck-up ass-holes......................... Oh yes, we do like our football team!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts