Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I am currently rebuilding a sanger picklefork, running around 850 horsepower. I am getting around to the part of the build where I need to decide what I am going to do with the paintjob. I am currently leaning towards doing some type of white pearl basecoat with some kind of integration of a black checker flag that fades from the front to back. Other ideas are acceptable, but I am still attempting to figure out what I want. Please post with pictures or draw-ups, or possibly even other boats to compare it too. Everyone's feedback is greatly appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That mailbox looks beautiful! Do you have any more that are similar to that? I am curious if there is any way to blow that up to use it with some kind of software to preview a potential paint job. Also @ the black flake, you would think to have the checker flag with the black on that to be metallic? Having that along with the pearl white wouldn't be overkill you think?

·
Muffler City
499 Posts
Subtle works..

Vernis-auto-carrosserie1.jpg

But have a soft spot for this color combo.. but a bit too busy..

One way to ease out of the checkers, is to make the pattern start falling apart.. and start spacing them out front to back.. kinda like the boat is going so fast, it's coming right off.. think that would look good without going too far..

~

~

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts