Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
70s Longhaired hippies

We probably wouldn't have wasted our time do'in this stuff. :thumb:

"Who are those guy's" full screen photo slideshow on FullScreenPhotos.com
Hey M.P. really great pics, cool shovelnose and a sweet look back at some fun days, But who the heck are all those skinny long haired 70s hippies in the pics, Did you know any of them? Oh wait this was the 70s right, All that info get lost in the roar of those those zoomies and that cloud of 70s smoke:wink2: Seriously great pics post em if you gottem:))THumbsUp

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey M.P. really great pics, cool shovelnose and a sweet look back at some fun days, But who the heck are all those skinny long haired 70s hippies in the pics, Did you know any of them? Oh wait this was the 70s right, All that info get lost in the roar of those those zoomies and that cloud of 70s smoke:wink2: Seriously great pics post em if you gottem:))THumbsUp
Thanks Dude, I heard that they were legends in their own minds. :D "Fun Times"

I showed you mine, now show me yours. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
60s?- 70s

Hey M.P. just noticed you said 60s in your byline, my bad thought look was 70s, maybe late 60s, please sub in 60s instead of 70s in my last post, my sincerest apologys for any confusion I may have caused:duh:

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey M.P. just noticed you said 60s in your byline, my bad thought look was 70s, maybe late 60s, please sub in 60s instead of 70s in my last post, my sincerest apologys for any confusion I may have caused:duh:
Just like my wife, I hate it when you're right. We put our first blown shovlenose in the water in 1969.

scan0003.jpg

·
Registered
251 Posts
The bad thing is all these kids today playing on their computers and cell phones will never play with the cool stuff, wow those were awesome pictures, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Lot's of great times were had at Oakland Marine Stadium, and unfortunately a few sad one's. Siting in folding chairs on a platform built over the bed of a pickup, pounding down a " whale of burger " and an ice cold Bud, those were great times.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
[HR][/HR]

those were awesome :))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts