Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or NOT, I would suggest getting out that old micro synthetic rubbing compound and the 000 steel wool! Then tackle that crusty brown kitchen stove that used to be a vanilla-cream color. This works on white and black appliances as well. Start with a good toilet bowl cleaner spread with an old tooth brush and carefully scrub with the steel wool finishing with the compound buffed to a high luster! Of course do this project when she's not home, possibly when at church or shopping with the girls or in some cases, chasing speedo flaunting RCL around Idaho....

Ya, instead of working on the new engine mounts, I poured my favorite beverage and hired out to the 'Little Lamb Chop Sweetie'....the one who puts up with my stupidity and Moron like behavior!

This is Earl Pitts signing out, and still wasting good Sunday daylight ON HERE!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Look out

you Burley Bound California Nostie boats, I stole her boat to take you all on:|err

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
you Burley Bound California Nostie boats, I stole her boat to take you all on:|err
Now you just need to hire her so the boat will win :(:(:D...And another note JeRk. Make sure NOT to wear a mask or gloves when using oven cleaner. Makes the evening that much more enjoyable....:)devil:)grn

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now you just need to hire her so the boat will win :(:(:D...And another note JeRk. Make sure NOT to wear a mask or gloves when using oven cleaner. Makes the evening that much more enjoyable....:)devil:)grn

OHHH I feel the need for a nappie, so long boobie:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Biily and Lou

Why havent you tipped us off to this? being body-paint men and all with such tremendous product knowledge? Trade secrets?
jErK

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Why havent you tipped us off to this? being body-paint men and all with such tremendous product knowledge? Trade secrets?
jErK
I wear a maskk 99.9% of the time . Just thought with all the snow you've been getting you might try what RCL has been doing for years. I'm sure he'll send you the Santa outfit so you can pose as one of those lawn statute's for the JeRk'S next years Christmas cards..:)grn:)grn:)grn:)devil

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
with posts like these.....

Confirmed, funnier that Bilgie!

Only snow in Boise is the dead skin falling off his sunburnt body parts!

Dang are we both that bored?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Confirmed, funnier that Bilgie!

Only snow in Boise is the dead skin falling off his sunburnt body parts!

Dang are we both that bored?
Just got home from work. Clicked on and found all my "SO CALLED" buddies :)D) on line and thought "Huh". I'll hang my hat here for a tad...Just need a cold frosty, some habanero chips and i'd be stylin'...:)devil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts