Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a really 'Good Guy' on his way to Harbor Medical in Seattle following a race boat crash today. Terry has many serious injurys and I am not qualified or the best informed to list them. I do know he is listed as critical.

He was ejected from his boat after it ran aground at high speed. Since I believe in God and the Power of Prayer:
I am asking our Dear Heavenly Father to be with and guide family, friends and especially the attending Physicians. If you care to join me, it would be deeply appreciated.

Hurting Jerk, (he was flying flags on the crash boat.)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Boyd,

Please extend our concerns. So sorry to hear about the accident.

Prayers to him & the family.

·
Registered
19,990 Posts
MOUZER family will be in church this morning and will do a PRAYER REQUEST....

·
steelcomp was here
26,529 Posts
Sad to hear. My prayers and best wishes being sent your way.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
He'll be in our prayers here Boyd. Please keep us updated with his progress.

·
Registered
14 Posts
powerful prayer

The prayers of a believer and those who gather together in the name of Jesus and ask for His hands to be on
Terry to hold him and heal him is powerful ,we ask for your loving hands to mend his broken body and give his family strength during this time Lord in the holy name of
Jesus , Amen

·
Registered
775 Posts
terry

We have a really 'Good Guy' on his way to Harbor Medical in Seattle following a race boat crash today. Terry has suspected spinal injuries. He was ejected from his boat after it ran aground at high speed. Since I believe in God and the Power of Prayer:
I am asking our Dear Heavenly Father to be with and guide family, friends and especially the attending Physicians. If you care to join me, it would be deeply appreciated.

Hurting Jerk, (he was flying flags on the crash boat.)
i was talking to boyd this afternoon and he was telling me about the wreck. the sad thing is also there was a by stander on shore hit my terry's boat and has leg injury's. it is a VERY SAD DAY HERE IN THE SPOKANE WASHINGTON BOAT RACING FAMILY. our prayers go to terry and his family and also to the family of the person who was on shore watching the races. :(RealityReality boyd or myself will keep you all updated

1 - 20 of 62 Posts