Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama had three sons..............

Bored, so they shot an innocent man in the back and killed him.

Attachments

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I'm sure JJ and big Al are scrambling the jets right now.
Is Michelle enroute on AF1 to calm the rioting??

oh wait, wrong dynamic.

Crazy cracker had to provoke them poor kids by presenting such a tempting target while the community didn't offer up any options for the poor disenfranchised youth.
The families of these thugs will probably sue.

So sad. I'd say put one bullet in each of their heads.....if the NSA will give up a few rounds.

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
So let me get this straight....it was three black kids that were bored and they shot and killed a white boy????

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
So, is 3 on 1 the normal ratio for black on white assaults and murders?
3 black guys on the bus beating a 13 YO white kid without mercy, 3 black dudes shooting a white guy in the back.
Is all this still considered "reverse" racism??

When I was in school it was usually at least 5 blacks at a time.
No problem.
But we also didn't generally stab or shoot each other either.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
This is nothing new. It's just the Kenyan's racism that has brought these stories to light. There is so much killing going on every day in downtown America that they saw no reason to report it for years then along came Treyvon Martin. The president, Jesse Jackass, Al (not so) Sharp-ton and Spike Lee tweeting for his vigilantes have caused a racial division not seen in this country for half a century. We are quickly moving in a direction that is horrible for civil rights and I don't like it. I was raised to be colorblind and taught that respect was only earned. That's not the case these days. Statistics prove the inner-city blacks to be far more likely to become criminals and we have a complete fraud in the White House that believes his office demands respect.

I've never seen this racial division in my 62 years of life before. It's getting worse by the day.

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
I was just telling my fiance this exact same thought. There's way more tension now between the races then there was in 2008 when this moron took over. I don't see resolution anytime soon.

If three whites shot a black "for fun".....there'd be racist remarks made for months on end. I do not understand the double standard that's in America today.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
So, is 3 on 1 the normal ratio for black on white assaults and murders?
3 black guys on the bus beating a 13 YO white kid without mercy, 3 black dudes shooting a white guy in the back.
Is all this still considered "reverse" racism??

When I was in school it was usually at least 5 blacks at a time.
No problem.
But we also didn't generally stab or shoot each other either.
At least 3:1. Thugs are pussies and wouldn't dare take you on one on one!

I've never seen this racial division in my 62 years of life before. It's getting worse by the day.
+1 and for sure getting worse. All of the close cities to me are majorly black. The closest over 70%. And that is the main reason for living in the country. I don't want to live near the savages.

An example, I was sitting at the edge of a hwy on a drive of a convenience store fixing to pull out. A vehicle was approaching from my left. He turned on his right turn signal about 75yds away. Never slowed to turn in. I have been watching and events like this are also getting increasingly worse. Trying to cause an accident to create a lawsuit. He looked dead at me when he passed. Then turned off his signal. He was black also. Looking back I should have ran him down! :mad:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Obama hates white people, just have to deal with it!!!!

You can probably put this kids death at the feet of Newzies like Chris Mathews and Al Sharpton of the liberal media that tell the world whites are racist, how else do we expect these impressionable youth to act when they have no real adult figures to look up to and immolate. They act out the anger they see from the white angry people on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC....I'm not surprised that the lefts HATE SPEECH is affecting America's youth

1 - 10 of 10 Posts