Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RAT PATROL
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This great news for us hardcore wana-bee drag boaters
back to back weekends of racing
Augusta GA. 7/17 - 7/19 then go to myrtle beach to relax or repairs for a couple days, than up to High Point NC 7/25-26 for the climax.
I `m planning on burning a whole drum of alcohol in those 2 races (55 gal)
along with several cases of 70 wt Brad Penn.:)devil:D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
So the Cali racers can utilize their hard earned Vouchers from last years cancelled event . lol - Sounds profitable !

·
Classic Hotboater!
932 Posts
Where did you see the IHBA coming to HIGH POINT NC?
They had the outboards last year (Powerboat Superleague) and are talking about skipping this year because of no sponsors.

·
Registered
680 Posts
High Point

We need to have a good turn out and make this work. I heard from a reliable source that Lucas Oils is the only reason that this was possible. If we have a poor boat count and not much interest is shown. We might not get another chance to race there. Lucas joining up with IHBA could be just what drag boat racing needs. We need to do our part and put our petty bitches and gripes aside and do what we all really want to do...RACE.

1,011 Posts
ATTA BOY Leland!!!!!!!!. I was just going to call you. Get that thing polished up and COME ON!!!! I think they are SLDBA points races also. I'll be racing under them. Last year, Charlie accepted the KDBA membership also to race with them. I'm sure he will again this year to get as many boats as he can.

Like Randy said, we need to forget the politics and go RACING!!!!!!

Tim

·
Registered
680 Posts
Leland, It would be great to see you there. Talk to your fellow racers and see if you can get them to come also. Randy

·
Registered
52 Posts
I will be there

Same Classes for this race as Augusta? Just wondering? Only Raced at KDBA and not too familiar with rules and tech. Excited though. Should bring some boats from Richmond VA along for the ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts