630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like PE got 4 qualifying passes

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dale..It ain't workin'..
Try going to the IHBA Racing website and clicking on the green LIVE button. They may be done for the day also

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
saw that kelly rhead went a 7.53 and into the mid 140s I bet they are going to be yelling at him to slow it down.

Hes running real strong

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Mike Schiller, 'Centsless' #302 Layed down a 8.000 with a 0.030 Light (Q4 PE).

Can you say LOW Qualifer?
I would say number 1 qualifer, cant get any closer than that. Great numbers

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
saw that kelly rhead went a 7.53 and into the mid 140s I bet they are going to be yelling at him to slow it down.

Hes running real strong

Dang thats moving, I would imagine the conditions are jacked up like we saw last weekend?

Is this the same boat we see at Bako every now and then?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hes running real strong
I also didnt see him in the other rounds of qualifying after the first round.. I wonder if they threw them out? I believe they ran a 7.68 or something like that in Red Bluff last month. This one may have cost him.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I also didnt see him in the other rounds of qualifying after the first round.. I wonder if they threw them out? I believe they ran a 7.68 or something like that in Red Bluff last month. This one may have cost him.
Ya dale thats what i was thinkin myself.

cs its the same boat but the owner built a new olds from what joey told me last month.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
I think red bluff it was like a 7.66 and I do believe they were thrown out yesterday. If it were me I would be proud to say my boats just to fast for IHBA:)devil

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think red bluff it was like a 7.66 and I do believe they were thrown out yesterday. If it were me I would be proud to say my boats just to fast for IHBA:)devil
That is no joke. That would not be a bad thing. Did you take your boat to Chowchilla? A test and tune would be perfect for you to get some laps.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
That is no joke. That would not be a bad thing. Did you take your boat to Chowchilla?
No, I had to work saturday and after redbluff I needed some time to recover.
I had to buy two dominators and full lifeline gear plus all the misc bs fees
and hotel. I think bakersfield in sep? is the next stop for me. I could use some more seat time in the boat anyway. I wish I was there, the whole family is tho. I think my cousin John finally broke into the 8,s:)devil

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I had to work saturday and after redbluff I needed some time to recover.
I had to buy two dominators and full lifeline gear plus all the misc bs fees
and hotel. I think bakersfield in sep? is the next stop for me. I could use some more seat time in the boat anyway. I wish I was there, the whole family is tho. I think my cousin John finally broke into the 8,s:)devil

This game is definately expensive. I think we may be there also in september. That is a good feeling when you can get a boat into the next full second bracket lower . He could possibly race the 8.50 class in Bako.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
This game is definately expensive. I think we may be there also in september. That is a good feeling when you can get a boat into the next full second bracket lower . He could possibly race the 8.50 class in Bako.
I guess we will find out today. His best fun so far was 8.81 at like 116.
With some seat time?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he just got eliminated in rd. 2

Its amazing how different race day is compared to qualifying. Nerves and holeshots and luck can screw up everything:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts