Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan Kirkman ran 6.83 ET at 162.00+ with his BAJ (TPR EDGE) at Dexter this last weekend for a IHBA Et record in Top Fuel Jet. :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
That takes some stones to go 162 in a jet. Not to mention a very serious hardware setup with no error in a tunnel.:))eek:)) Congrats!!!

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
thats a damn cool pic. of a top of the line rig on a killer pass, good job Dan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks guys...... We had a good weekend, but were plagued by blower belts. We only made it to the end on 2 of our 4 attempts. We were trying for the mph record also. We ran a 160 on our first and went too fast on the second with a 162.98, so the 160 couldn't back it up. Our goal was a 6.78 with a 164 and may have had it on the last one, but the belt came off at 3/4 track.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Thanks guys...... We had a good weekend, but were plagued by blower belts. We only made it to the end on 2 of our 4 attempts. We were trying for the mph record also. We ran a 160 on our first and went too fast on the second with a 162.98, so the 160 couldn't back it up. Our goal was a 6.78 with a 164 and may have had it on the last one, but the belt came off at 3/4 track.
HEY DAN , any chance that we may see you at bakersfield or fire bird this year , would love to see it run pro mod ... ?????

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
dan, it was good visiting with ya and then watchin the beast run, especially after ya got rid of the np... :D chris and i were watching the last one from the cove - it was definately hauling the mail...

see ya next time...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sarah says she may want a rematch so she can back up her win, watermelon rine and all

thats rad i still have the runner up piggy on my mantle
just name the place i will take another shot at the title

jr

·
Registered
393 Posts
going places II

going places II claims to be the world record holder for jet boats.

i am just askin???

the brochure i am looking at says" et 6.58 in the liquid qt mile, with speed over 170 mph"

another one i have seen says speeds over 186 mph

once again i am lucky to see 70 mph, i am just asking cause i brag that jet boats reach speeds of 186, and that going places is the world record holder!

has something changed??

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Thats amazing. Great job guys. :)devil

On another note. At least a top fuel jet is not twice as quick or twice as fast as ours. :) lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts