Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
An illegal alien and a lawyer how much more screwed up can you get.He and his supporters say on moral grounds he should be allowed to practice law. Hello, He is a illegal alien who are they to talk about moral grounds.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Apparently he missed the law section covering illegal aliens while he was preparing to take the bar exam

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I believe that there is a clause in the lawyers code of conduct about breaking no laws to continue being recognized as a legally reg. lawyer

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Obviously this guy new he wasn't a US citizen when he started his quest to become an attorney in the US. Sorry amigo, maybe you should have thought this through better. If we just keep throwing our immigration laws in the shitter as the Dems and Obama would like, what's the need for boarders?

·
Registered
499 Posts
He broke the LAW to get here, PERIOD!!!!!
Going out on a limb, but doubt working in a grocery store and the fields could pay for that kind of spendy education.... I'd say fraud came into play, when he probably got some free $$ from OUR hardworking LEGAL tax dollars!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
And i bet his practice would specialize in immigration!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I just do not understand how "ILLEGAL" is not understood by these phucking Liberals in this PHUCKING Country. ILLEGAL means it is against the law. Try pulling that chit in Mexico. You can not even own property there Americans. :angry:

·
Registered
499 Posts
We are giving our country away by means of PC... In under 20 years, we will have a full Hispanic President and it will be over... We will then BE Mexico..... Probably sign our sovereignty back to them.....

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
This is a real test for the Cali Supreme Court. Even with the new law, they do not have to grant the license. Yes Garcia came to the US legally the last time and he may actually be here legally pending the results of his citizenship request. Immigrants that apply for citizenship are traditionally allowed to remain until their case is ruled upon. And if he was here illegally at the time he applied, his application should have been rejected right then. So there are some basic facts that the author of this story should provide so a reasonable opinion can be formed.

As a Mexican Citizen, I believe he first has to have a license to practice law in Mexico before he can be granted approval to be recognized as legal council in California. If he is on a resident alien status, then the court can rule based on that.

But if he is here illegally. As pointed out already, how can you practice law when your very presence in the court room shows contempt for the law? Lawyers and the courts don't get to cherry pick the laws they defend and enforce, they are supposed to treat all laws with respect and not intentionally violate any of them.

·
Registered
975 Posts
He broke the LAW to get here, PERIOD!!!!!
Going out on a limb, but doubt working in a grocery store and the fields could pay for that kind of spendy education.... I'd say fraud came into play, when he probably got some free $$ from OUR hardworking LEGAL tax dollars!!!

I am with ITC here,there was laws broken as we are sure picking vegetables,or bagging groceries,didn't pay for his diploma.This should be the first thing looked into before a license is even considered. He was here against the law,and received grant money against the law.Send the fucking law breaking beaner back to Mexico,he is an illegal alien.Whomever helped him with the grants should be charged with defrauding the taxpayer........JMHO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts