Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a ninja on Photoshop but I pretty much suck at Illustrator. I need to know how to "antique" a graphic on Illustrator.

We are doing a whole new line of shirts and stuff and some are going to be really, REALLY cool but I need to do some finish work to them...

Any artists on here care to lend a hand?

Thanks,

Wes

·
Registered
446 Posts
should be able to work it in one then send it to the other I do it now and then on logos and pics.

Wes Im still waiting on the measurements ?

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
should be able to work it in one then send it to the other I do it now and then on logos and pics.

Wes Im still waiting on the measurements ?
Right, but I need it in vector graphics, and Photoshop doesn't like that... I have been advised to generate whatever effect I am going for in Illustrator for the best results.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I will look when I get home I have all the goodies in the office trying to think it up right now is way too hard on a friday afternoon

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will look when I get home I have all the goodies in the office trying to think it up right now is way too hard on a friday afternoon
I just got it done with Photoshop by actually removing the pixels and such, but I think it is clunky...

·
Painter Guy
308 Posts
I've been using both Illustrator & Photoshop proficiently since the mid 90's. If you'd like to email me your PS rendering, I'll let you know if what you desire is possible in vector. Why not do a process job for the tshirts? That way, you can acheive any look you want without having to deal with the limitations of a vector (.eps) output? (I had a screenprint co. for 13 years)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts