Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as close as I going to get to it for awhile. ;) My daughter got a new pup....some guy at the store was begging for beer and gas money and had 7 of these little guys in the back of his truck in 100+ degree heat, starving and NO water. She was pissed and let him have it and then took one of the pups from him. Her friend took another one. My heart goes out to the rest....hate people like that. Anyway, I'm "pup sitting" today so I thought I'd introduce you all to "Mac", the new addition to the family. I guess he's part pit and lab....(not seeing the lab here..hmmmm).....smart as a whip already and so loveable!

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Congratulations,

Now don't make me go and dig up the picture of you giving the dog it's first car ride....

Brian

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
You have a pic of me getting a ticket?:D
It's the picture of the beagle stuck into the backseat from over acceration.

A funny ass picture I got from the HB days.

I can't find it either.

Maybe someone has it.

Brian

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cute little guy! Can you teach him to kick dirt on Brit's shoes? :)
LMAO, hmmmmmmm.

It's the picture of the beagle stuck into the backseat from over acceration.

A funny ass picture I got from the HB days.

I can't find it either.

Maybe someone has it.

Brian
I remember that!

Here are a few more....have to get him ready for the boat.....he'll be on the kneeboard in no time....he loves the water!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
The pic's are awsome.............thanx for sharing!

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Well, as close as I going to get to it for awhile. ;) My daughter got a new pup....some guy at the store was begging for beer and gas money and had 7 of these little guys in the back of his truck in 100+ degree heat, starving and NO water. She was pissed and let him have it and then took one of the pups from him. Her friend took another one. My heart goes out to the rest....hate people like that. Anyway, I'm "pup sitting" today so I thought I'd introduce you all to "Mac", the new addition to the family. I guess he's part pit and lab....(not seeing the lab here..hmmmm).....smart as a whip already and so loveable!

cute puppy. Too bad you couldn't get them all T and give them away to people who care.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I would love to get a male bud for Mopar.

Brian

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
cute puppy. Too bad you couldn't get them all T and give them away to people who care.
She was on her way to work when she took the one and then decided she would take them all to try and find them homes but when she came back through on her way home from work he was gone. She asked around the store parking lot and someone said he was camping at the lake so she checked out there but couldnt find him. :(

I would love to get a male bud for Mopar.

Brian
My Queensland just loves him, they play real well. Ok, so he's a little jealous. ;)

And here's jealous lol

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts

This is my favorite pic of the ones you posted :) Love the color of the pup and it is lucky to have a grandma like you....lol

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good to hear. Nothing exciting, and things have quieted down. :D I tiptoe around over here. ;)
Tip toe? Shame on you lol.

This is my favorite pic of the ones you posted :) Love the color of the pup and it is lucky to have a grandma like you....lol
Thanks Tom, I didn't want to give him back today...... I'm already wayyyyyyyyyy attached to the little guy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts