Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No point in spending one more second trying to talk sense to the trolls here...

To my friends it's been real...

See you all in OW, OR "On The Dyno" and "V-Drive" tech sections...

Hope to see you all in Long Beach...

Peace...............

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
PUSSY!!!! :p :p :p :p :D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Feeling your pain...

I can feel your pain, and frustration... It is extremely difficult to convince others to see your point of view when their point of view is from under a rock, or eyes buried in the sand... That, is strictly a matter of opinion, and we're all entitled to our opinion... IMO, the writing is on the wall, America is in deep shit, and, again IMO, that can be coupled to a weak country so devoted to PC that it clouds the real big picture... Even England has come out and said the multicultural approach hasn't worked, and we need to go back to the "America, love it, or leave it" philosophy if we are to survive.....

Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
good post!

I can feel your pain, and frustration... It is extremely difficult to convince others to see your point of view when their point of view is from under a rock, or eyes buried in the sand... That, is strictly a matter of opinion, and we're all entitled to our opinion... IMO, the writing is on the wall, America is in deep shit, and, again IMO, that can be coupled to a weak country so devoted to PC that it clouds the real big picture... Even England has come out and said the multicultural approach hasn't worked, and we need to go back to the "America, love it, or leave it" philosophy if we are to survive.....

Ray
Amen! :)bulb

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Once you sober up you will be back...:D
Any wonder why after reading crap like this?

I've been personally insulted by many here who will never be seen in public but when the trollramtroll insulted my father in law by insisting he did not serve in WWII (this is a guy who does not leave his home without his Marines jacket) I felt the same way as 2MM but decided there were enough good people and sound information here to make political discussion worth it - besides I could always remember to follow Ray's sound advice and
NOT FEED THE TROLL!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Peace...............

Gee sorry to see you leave. Even though I argue with you and you slam me politically . We could easily be friends. I think I am probably a bigger gun enthusiast than you! We both like and own high performance cars and boats, and motorcycles in my case. You have real values I respect and an extended family I envy. I can see why you have tossed in the towel as arguing gets tiring at times. The beauty here is you can just read stuff and move on. Maybe you take stuff too seriously here. I'm sorry if I have offended you on religious stuff, seriously. Hope you come back. Your friend Zombie.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

Ray
Thanks for expressing my opinion MP......2mm, we have to break the stupidity...only two ways.....reason and arms.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
2mm, hopefully it's the winter doldrums and a little time off will rechatrge your batteries. Your opinions will be missed if you don't return.

It's frustrating batting about political opinions especially when so few reasons are presented by defenders from the left wing viewpoint to explain the mistake in the WH and the liberal progressive Democratic agenda.

At least you're making your own decision and don't need to be blocked showing conservatives can at least control their own minds.....A small win if nothing else.:)hand;)

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Hilarious to even think that time spent in the Political Forum of a boating website is making any more contribution than a fart in the wind. Please don't leave!you contributed so much here you've done so much good ! What a focking joke

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Hilarious to even think that time spent in the Political Forum of a boating website is making any more contribution than a fart in the wind. Please don't leave!you contributed so much here you've done so much good ! What a focking joke
Yes you are! :)hand

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Although we do take our politics seriously (And at times should) we need to realize that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if we are all full of :cowdodo: at times; I can safely admit that I have learned from all of you....and, in the long run, we all have one thing in common that makes us better than anyone else;WE are all BOATERS....

One thing that amazes me, when I talk to people who don't boat, they say a boat is a hole in the water you throw money into...although I can at times agree with that statement, it is usually said without the qualification, "The worst day on the lake is better than any day spent anywhere else". And of course, if you are a boater, and have a clue as to what you are doing, you can maintain your boat properly and generally not have all the problems that novices and wannabes have. Take care to all of you boaters!

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Please don't leave!you contributed so much here you've done so much good ! What a focking joke
2mm made plenty of thoughtful contributions here, never a harsh word, and he's gone. Meanwhile, you, Homez, are back? A dang poor trade, IMO. He deserves better than to have you crap in his thread.

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
2mm made plenty of thoughtful contributions here, never a harsh word, and he's gone. Meanwhile, you, Homez, are back? A dang poor trade, IMO. He deserves better than to have you crap in his thread.
Glad to know it bothers you :p

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Well that didn't last to long

Peace...............
:)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts