Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found out I'm the #2 rider in my district bmx racing and the #3 in the state (26-29 cruiser class). Guess I'm better at peddling bikes than boats, gonna have to change that next year

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Shit!!! I finally stopped 2 years ago and was racing the same class. Matter of fact Chandler BMX was in my backyard and my boss well old boss owns the track. I bruised my lung and broke my collar bone so........

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Jerm,
Bring your bike out to SB when you come out. I know of a sweet bmx track for ya to play around on.

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
found out I'm the #2 rider in my district bmx racing and the #3 in the state (26-29 cruiser class). Guess I'm better at peddling bikes than boats, gonna have to change that next year
Well your lucky your 2nd with only 3 riders in your class DUFAS:D

·
Registered
979 Posts
Im glad to see im not the only BMXer that has transitioned to hot boats! I think it was Lucas Porzio's family that owned Chandler BMX, but correct me if Im wrong Dominator.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Im glad to see im not the only BMXer that has transitioned to hot boats! I think it was Lucas Porzio's family that owned Chandler BMX, but correct me if Im wrong Dominator.
They may have back in the day when I was a kid and my house was just a dirt lot. But now Rinny Dyar and family own it for at least 8-10 yrs now.

N8dawg, you got one in your backyard or what?:)bulb:D

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you wear a bra to control those man tits:)hand
this coming from the guy that is buldging out of his sweat shirt, out of breath just from walking a bike let alone riding out of the yard? and by the way you won the best chest on the riverdavesplace.com gay greg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts