Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone need anything pulled that way,will work for gas money.leaving sunday night!thanks,marty 361-782-1241

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
what u up to marty ???? new toy
He is catching up to Randall for the most boats in the shortest amount of time... :D I'm startin to think Marty doesn't even like boats themselves, just driving around buying & selling them, lol.... :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
He is catching up to Randall for the most boats in the shortest amount of time... :D I'm startin to think Marty doesn't even like boats themselves, just driving around buying & selling them, lol.... :D
LOL, MOUZER=MARTY makes ya think mouzer has 2 screen names:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea,i just like to get out and roam around a bit! :D i found a boat that i just can't live without, Again! :D i'll post a few pics after i get back! dallas,good to hear from you,i thought you fell off the face of the earth.are you still working all the time.kenny,you are killin me comparing me to randal! :):)punch

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
yea,i just like to get out and roam around a bit! :D i found a boat that i just can't live without, Again! :D i'll post a few pics after i get back! dallas,good to hear from you,i thought you fell off the face of the earth.are you still working all the time.kenny,you are killin me comparing me to randal! :):)punch
Wasn't tryin to cuss you out, lol... :p Take it easy out there, I'll be talkin to ya.. ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I figured, thats why ya got a smilie face. LOL.

Hey Marty, we're doing good, works slown down a little with this nice obama economy! But it is nice to get a day off once and awhile.:)
i hear ya!you still have a boat?get to use it? thanks dman,i'll be careful!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts