Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for Memorial Day weekend.
It will be for 4 adults and 1 child.
Anyone not going to be able to make it out or know someone who will rent one out in Blythe, Aha, or Water Wheel.

Thanks in advance.
NBNP

·
Registered
57 Posts
try www.felixproperties.com about half way down on the left they have there vacation rental listed. awsome place with a dock, its right next door so we will see ya out there. it is on the az. side about a mile up from the 10 fwy but below hidden beaches.

·
Registered
726 Posts
npnb,

Off topic i know but....

I had hit you up a couple months back about your yellow crusader for sale, you planning on bringing it out on memorial? I ended up getting something else but I would like to see that boat in person.

Good luck finding a place bro, I have never been able to find a website where people actually list places for rent in Water Wheel.

Nick

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
npnb,

Off topic i know but....

I had hit you up a couple months back about your yellow crusader for sale, you planning on bringing it out on memorial? I ended up getting something else but I would like to see that boat in person.

Good luck finding a place bro, I have never been able to find a website where people actually list places for rent in Water Wheel.

Nick
Yeah I will have it out there, providing that I dont have any problems with firing the engine after the build. I will have it in the water for the first time with this engine setup this weekend. If all goes well, it will be there.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
655 Posts
At most of the places on the river [Aha Quin, Water Wheel etc.] it's against park rules to rent your place to anyone else.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
At most of the places on the river [Aha Quin, Water Wheel etc.] it's against park rules to rent your place to anyone else.
Your right. Aha has a strict policy about renting. Your best bet is to get a travel trailer or borrow a trailer, rent, etc and get a water front spot at twin palms. Friends of ours keep theres in storage there, they call park and have them moved to a spot for the weekend etc. Might be something to check out

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,098 Posts
Are there any rules against letting a "friend" use it for the weekend :)bulb

S CP :D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Like the rules at hidden shores. I actually was kicked out once for people I know staying in my place (Not in but in their vehicles under my canopy.) They knew my name and space so security did not hassle them until they got booted and I got a letter. There are very few people I would let "Borrow" my place now and There are a lot less rules where I am now.

I would say the best bet is rent an RV or trailer for the weekend. There are actually places that will deliver to site for you.

Cy

·
Registered
726 Posts
Yeah I will have it out there, providing that I dont have any problems with firing the engine after the build. I will have it in the water for the first time with this engine setup this weekend. If all goes well, it will be there.

Good luck with the test run! I'll look forward to meeting up with you out at Water Wheel if you do make it. Sounds like if you are not there you will at least be on that strip somewhere, I'm sure we'll run into eachother.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that where your stayn?
I have a rv trailer I just didnt want to make 2 trips down there. One with teh trailer one with the boat. But we will see.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Splitting hairs. No rules on that but your are liable for your quests actions
That's why i painted mike d's space number on my golf cart...just in case we get stupid he gets the fine ;)

Twin palms is the way to go with RV, i have a 40' 5er..and think , though, that it would be really tricky to get it in there if i can at all. If you bring an rv, i'd keep it smaller.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
That's why i painted mike d's space number on my golf cart...just in case we get stupid he gets the fine ;)

Twin palms is the way to go with RV, i have a 40' 5er..and think , though, that it would be really tricky to get it in there if i can at all. If you bring an rv, i'd keep it smaller.
Spoken like a true donut eater, Whats your favorite breakfast BACON. I always know where to find you to get reimburst, Winchels

·
Registered
726 Posts
Is that where your stayn?
I have a rv trailer I just didnt want to make 2 trips down there. One with teh trailer one with the boat. But we will see.
Yeah we have a place in Water Wheel, but they dont even let RV's in there. I think these guys are right, as far as I know if you want to camp you have to pull into Twin Palms. I feel like i've seen campers in Lost Lake too though.

I would just call both those parks and see what they have to say.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Went to Twin Palms a few weeks ago. First time on that stretch of the river:D. We went with our motorhome 25'. Worked out good with that size. A little bigger when the park is full ? Camping on the water, store is ok, launch ramp, well lets just say you can put your boat in the water. Watch for sand bars going down river from Twin Palms .Close to the action at the Aha cove. But there wasn't anyone there.:mad: There wasn't any boats out at all.(2nd week of March) That part of the river Priceless.:)devil

1 - 20 of 21 Posts