Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
I love those Disney videos. :D

My fear is that every wanna be gangsta boat in Havasu is going to have that song blasting 24/7. The new Riding Dirty. :mad:

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not exactly thrilled to hear my 14 year old daughter sing along.....she seems to know all the words......but its still funny as hell..

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I love those Disney videos. :D

My fear is that every wanna be gangsta boat in Havasu is going to have that song blasting 24/7. The new Riding Dirty. :mad:

You and Steve weren't jamming that in the Trick today, lol?:)devil:D

I could just see you two standing on the front singing it, what a visual.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
You and Steve weren't jamming that in the Trick today, lol?:)devil:D

I could just see you two standing on the front singing it, what a visual.
That visual scares the hell out of me too. If I was smart I would remove all the mirrors in my house. :D

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
First time I heard this song was last weekend at the regatta. Pretty friggin' funny, but dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum the lyrics are offensive :D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Mandy, I hate you for putting that song in my head. :D

I'm going out to dinner with a group tonight and I'm going to torture them with that song. :|err

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts
I always wondered when the song writers ran out of words to use and they do not want to keep reusing the same old songs or words from the past over and over again, What would they do or try to think of next, And now I know:D

·
Day Laborer
119 Posts
First time hearing that song I'm going straight to Itunes to purchase. Hope the kids don't mine .... To F'N Funny

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mandy, I hate you for putting that song in my head. :D

I'm going out to dinner with a group tonight and I'm going to torture them with that song. :|err
It does kinda stick in your head..... with my flippy floppies....This isnt' Sea World!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Movie music

Even worse - Dallas played that over and over during the shooting for the party scene; that one, and "I... am not... a whore". I'm not a rap fan, but I actually started to hear it in my head:|err:|err:|err

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Every other wake boat had this "I'm on a boat" blasting the last 2 weekends on Saguaro. The faces on the families with kids was priceless.

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
The DJ played "I'm on a boat" at the Naked Pirate yesterday! :)devil

RTJas :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts