Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
16,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here i am out of work and i saved up a lil cash about 600 to take my family on r vacation in lk mojove 3rd week of july.....anyway they put a damn photo enforced camera at the new shopping center 15 freeway at cajalco rd in corona ..the night before i had my appendix out i was in massive pain and went to the target center to get some pain releiver pills any way the turn light hit yellow i gassed it and turned bam flash the camera went off...everyone i asked said wow its like $180 /200 bucks ..well it came in the mail today with the pics and the bail amount is $488 f n dollars. anybody think if i go to court and tell the judje i plead hardship and the next morn had my appendix out ..would (can)the judge cut reduce the bail down or is OL MOUZ SCREWED ???

· Registered
1,033 Posts
One of the mexicans on a job the other day said he went in and claimed hardship and he said they lowered it I got pissed and walked away.What do you have to lose.They raised the bail amount to get more money for Cali.

· Registered
3,115 Posts
Tell the judge that you sold the car that night.

If he ask's you why you came to court in the same car,tell him you bought it back for more than you sold it for.

Give him the link to this forum as evidence.....

· Registered
533 Posts
The prices of tickets have gone so high you have to decide if you want to eat or pay the ticket:|err Your suppose to be punish a little not take your rent money from you. To me it government out of control! That really sucks

· Lord of the Drinks
2,258 Posts
here i am out of work and i saved up a lil cash about 600 to take my family on r vacation in lk mojove 3rd week of july.....anyway they put a damn photo enforced camera at the new shopping center 15 freeway at cajalco rd in corona ..the night before i had my appendix out i was in massive pain and went to the target center to get some pain releiver pills any way the turn light hit yellow i gassed it and turned bam flash the camera went off...everyone i asked said wow its like $180 /200 bucks ..well it came in the mail today with the pics and the bail amount is $488 f n dollars. anybody think if i go to court and tell the judje i plead hardship and the next morn had my appendix out ..would (can)the judge cut reduce the bail down or is OL MOUZ SCREWED ???
Tell him you spent all your money on a "Paragraph, Capitalization and Punctuation 101" class.

· custom boat lover
461 Posts
Does any one know if that spray stuff works if you spray it on your license plate? I always used to see it in the back of the car magazines, And wondered if it really works. With all the new camera light's up now around town, It might be worth trying just in case you are having a bad day while in your car some day.

· About 500' AGL
2,239 Posts
Tell the judge that you sold the car that night.

If he ask's you why you came to court in the same car,tell him you bought it back for more than you sold it for.

Give him the link to this forum as evidence.....
hil:)hil:)hil:)

Dose any one know if that spray stuff works if you spray it on your license plate? I always used to see it in the back of the car magazines, And wonderd if it really works. With all the new camera light's up now around town, It might be worth trying just in case you are having a bad day while in your car some day.
Spray does not work.....Here is a novel Idea. Obey the law.;):)

· Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Sorry to hear Mouz . . . . I hate all this camera crap . . . I lived in China for 2 years and no matter where you went there was a camera or video cam stuck in your face. now it is getting like that here. Just last weekend I was at a car show in the bay area, the car show was at a park and on a blocked off busy street. My friend has a car show/party every year a block away, so we were going back and forth from the party to the show . . . . there is this bar between and cops everywhere outside . . . I walk by and this cop has a digital camera with a wire hooked to it that went who knows where . . . . I was like WTF does he need that for??? . . . so he takes my pic, then a guy walks out of the bar and they take his pic and POW!, 4 cops jump on him . . . must be some face recognition crap . . . . fockin cameras, I play by the rules but feel it is not right to be treated like a fockin criminal everwhere I go . . . . :|err:|err:|err

· Registered
3,476 Posts

Tell the judge that your trying to get big boats banned from the river maybe he'll reduce the fine, that is if he doesn't have a big boat.

· Registered
4,038 Posts
Sorry to hear Mouz . . . . I hate all this camera crap . . . I lived in China for 2 years and no matter where you went there was a camera or video cam stuck in your face. now it is getting like that here. Just last weekend I was at a car show in the bay area, the car show was at a park and on a blocked off busy street. My friend has a car show/party every year a block away, so we were going back and forth from the party to the show . . . . there is this bar between and cops everywhere outside . . . I walk by and this cop has a digital camera with a wire hooked to it that went who knows where . . . . I was like WTF does he need that for??? . . . so he takes my pic, then a guy walks out of the bar and they take his pic and POW!, 4 cops jump on him . . . must be some face recognition crap . . . . fockin cameras, I play by the rules but feel it is not right to be treated like a fockin criminal everwhere I go . . . . :|err:|err:|err
Where was this show? I will be sure to avoid it in the future.

· Registered
3,281 Posts
Unless the judge is a total a-hole, which is very possible, just state your case and POLITELY request a reduction. Might possibly cut it in half maybe even drop it if it's your first time. Anyway, by just requesting to see the judge will likely score yourself a reduction, almost guaranteed.

source: recent experience :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.