Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Camaro and Harley registrations are due 2 days apart. I mailed them off on the same day (separate envelopes so as not to confuse anyone). Got the Harley registration today and there were two stickers. I thought WTH? Turns out they sent both vehicles tags in the same envelope. :)bulb

I know it doesn't sound like much, but I can't believe someone in Sacramento was smart enough to figure out a way to save 4 bits. Thankfully someone is. Now if the rest of them could. Wish I could find out who it was and make him or her governor.

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
My buddy had some serious vehicle registration issues and had to phone Sac. to straighten it out. He finally talked to a person in the department that handles it. She was one of like 4-6 people who handle ALL the registrations for Ca! I can't remember the exact number, but it was amazing how few it was.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
My Camaro and Harley registrations are due 2 days apart. I mailed them off on the same day (separate envelopes so as not to confuse anyone). Got the Harley registration today and there were two stickers. I thought WTH? Turns out they sent both vehicles tags in the same envelope. :)bulb

I know it doesn't sound like much, but I can't believe someone in Sacramento was smart enough to figure out a way to save 4 bits. Thankfully someone is. Now if the rest of them could. Wish I could find out who it was and make him or her governor.

I just checked mine. And I believe they hosed you for $0.44. keep that up and after 10 years they would save like 5 bucks.

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts

If I read that in a paper I would have called B.S. ! :)hand

1 - 11 of 11 Posts