Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny part is one citizen was reported as saying revealing names here could "break up marriges" Now maybe these folks should have given that some thought before they had a "Rumba with the Zumba" :hmmm:

A lawyer isn't giving up on trying to stop the release of names of men accused of giving business to a fitness instructor charged with running a prostitution operation out of her Zumba studio in Kennebunk, Maine

Zumba scandal: Will 'clients' in prostitution case be revealed? (+video) - CSMonitor.com

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Huge news up there over the summer and it had nothing to do with the Bush's

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
What ever you do, dont click on the link that says "ENLARGE" on Alexis Wright picture... :shock:

That pimple faced EEEEEEEEEEEkkkk, whatever she is is an established prostitute??? :duh:

Look at the fly away grey hairs and all those pimples... :knockout:

The prospect of HER bush is downright FRIGHTNING!!!!! :badidea:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
What ever you do, dont click on the link that says "ENLARGE" on Alexis Wright picture... :shock:

That pimple faced EEEEEEEEEEEkkkk, whatever she is is an established prostitute??? :duh:

Look at the fly away grey hairs and all those pimples... :knockout:

The prospect of HER bush is downright FRIGHTNING!!!!! :badidea:

Some things you just can't "un-see"......:((((((

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
That's GOOD advice!! Thanks Bruce!!

(You going to Firebird??)
I wanna go to Firebird but work and home stuff is killing me here lately... Winter is coming on and there are lots of things do to...

Are you going buddy???

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I wanna go to Firebird but work and home stuff is killing me here lately... Winter is coming on and there are lots of things do to...

Are you going buddy???
Yeah, We have plane tickets to be there Friday night through Sunday night, so barring a work schedule change we will be there.

Also have seats bought for Pomona the following weekend!:))THumbsUp
Just going to cruise the Vette down for the NHRA though.:)bulb

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
What ? charles a was cought with Paul Ryans cox in his............................:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts