Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Put me first in line for these tanks....IF they are primo, no dents and have the mounting brackets. Where are you located...hopefully SoCal? PM sent as well, Jocko

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
YOU FUC#ER DAD, I HAD PM ED HIM FIRST.. Got home from work at 3 this morning and missed them to you..Maybe you got them for me.... I'll take em off your hands, when you change boats next month...

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
YOU FUC#ER DAD, I HAD PM ED HIM FIRST.. Got home from work at 3 this morning and missed them to you..Maybe you got them for me.... I'll take em off your hands, when you change boats next month...
OK, OK.........you DO need them more than I do. You can have them, but you gotta pick 'em up in Santa Maria next week after he gets them back from the polisher. We'll talk.....lol! Daddy

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Love

OK, OK.........you DO need them more than I do. You can have them, but you gotta pick 'em up in Santa Maria next week after he gets them back from the polisher. We'll talk.....lol! Daddy
Show some more love for a family member with such kind words! F#cker!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Show some more love for a family member with such kind words! F#cker!!!!!!!!
It must have been the # that offended you j/k . My dad and I have I that kind of relationship. Plus, he'll probably partially plug the outlet to ensure the trash stays in front of his old boat!

I see your still coming up for CFW. Are you and Mouzer going to drag up together?

Littlejocko

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.