1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is interesting.

Has Romney moved to the center on immigration? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

The only thing he hasn't flip flopped on they say.:hmmm:

I'm seriously reconsidering whom to vote for. The thing is, since his positions change with the wind, he lacks credibility. Would he have enough balls to implement this self deportation plan?

His economic plan is complete bullshit and doesn't work out mathematically, but is he just saying he would cut taxes to get the conservative vote and then will turn around and raise taxes like Reagan did because that was the most responsible thing to do? Will he really try to get rid of Obamacare, which is basically the same plan he was so proud of when he implemented it in Mass? Fuck, it would be so much easier to decide if we knew where he really stood.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Are you kidding me? Obama has flip flopped on so much that he looks like a live mackerel on the deck of a fishing boat!!!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Who are you? And where is the real Ram? lol
Self deportation is as easy as e-verify. Add a few penalties for employing fence jumpers and it should happen with very little effort on our part. Another incentive would be to reduce welfare benefits
to all those who are here illegally..Bad enough they get free hospital for having babbies, reducing benefits by a couple dollars every month, sooner or later they will get the hint.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
This is interesting.

Has Romney moved to the center on immigration? | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

The only thing he hasn't flip flopped on they say.:hmmm:

I'm seriously reconsidering whom to vote for. The thing is, since his positions change with the wind, he lacks credibility. Would he have enough balls to implement this self deportation plan?

His economic plan is complete bullshit and doesn't work out mathematically, but is he just saying he would cut taxes to get the conservative vote and then will turn around and raise taxes like Reagan did because that was the most responsible thing to do? Will he really try to get rid of Obamacare, which is basically the same plan he was so proud of when he implemented it in Mass? Fuck, it would be so much easier to decide if we knew where he really stood.
It should be very easy to decide strictly knowing where O stands.

I WILL give credit where due, however, and will encourage you to vote Romney if for no other reason than for Me to win that $5.00 from you!:)bulb:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
653 Posts
That what Romney said in the last debate . Enforce e-verify and take away all benefits and incentives and they well deport themselves

I would go even further and make it a felon for being here illegally , Even make it a felon to Hire illegals , Once the jobs and welfare dry up they wont stay around for long

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That what Romney said in the last debate . Enforce e-verify and take away all benefits and incentives and they well deport themselves
And crack down on people/businesses that employ illegals. And you are right, if the money well dries up, they will go home.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who are you? And where is the real Ram? lol
Self deportation is as easy as e-verify. Add a few penalties for employing fence jumpers and it should happen with very little effort on our part. Another incentive would be to reduce welfare benefits
to all those who are here illegally..Bad enough they get free hospital for having babbies, reducing benefits by a couple dollars every month, sooner or later they will get the hint.
I dislike illegals probably more than anyone here, and always have.;)

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It should be very easy to decide strictly knowing where O stands.

I WILL give credit where due, however, and will encourage you to vote Romney if for no other reason than for Me to win that $5.00 from you!:)bulb:))THumbsUp
What $5?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
You don't use illegals on your farm? That's hard to believe.
Why is that? You know nothing about my farming operation but continue with negative speculation. Showing your ignorance once again! :)hand

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Because there is a lot of ag here in CA, and a lot of ag means a lot of illegals. You see the droves of illegals working in the fields whenever you drive by any farm here.
So what goes on in CA must go on in LA? :)hammers LOL!!! We don't hand pick or hand thrash our crops anymore. FYI I farm almost 1,300 acres with just one employee.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Because there is a lot of ag here in CA, and a lot of ag means a lot of illegals. You see the droves of illegals working in the fields whenever you drive by any farm here.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Cal is the illeagals best friend would it ?:rolleyes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I know what you are insinuating. My farm has been in existence since the late 60's. My grandfather never owned a slave nor did my father.

So you can take your insinuation and shove it up your ass! If you can get it past your head. Stop modifying my posts!!! :kissit:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I know what you are insinuating. My farm has been in existence since the late 60's. My grandfather never owned a slave nor did my father.

So you can take your insinuation and shove it up your ass! If you can get it past your head. Stop modifying my posts!!! :kissit:
Actually, I wasn't insinuating anything. Not only that, I don't judge historical things with todays values. If you had slave owners in your family, that doesn not mean they mistreated their slaves, for all we know, they could have been treated well. I don't think having slave owners in your family's past is necessarily a bad thing (I am not condoning slavery).

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts