Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Big River
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing this for an elderly friend that is done with his boating career. He is looking to get out of it. i looked over boat that was store outdoors under storage awning in Desert hot Springs. At first i was a little shocked of initial appearance. this boat would need a wet sand and polishing to restore gel coat. There was no structural damage to it. I pulled back the cabin cover and it was dusty as hell but once again appeared to be in good shape. no tears and interior was still soft. no wood problems as all seats were fiberglass. The glass was in good condition as well. i opened up the cutty cabin with sink and it looked good with no odors. i then went for the engine compartment. lots of dust and needs a good cleaning. once again everything looked intact and not rotted out. he was most excited about his motor. it was a 496 built by Clay Smith Engineering. 14.3 to 1 J&E Pistons Clay smith heads port and polished,120cc's, carrilo rods.clay smith cam. 100 plus octane or av gas motor. he said he had a friend run boat at laughlin a year and a half ago and it ran fine. drive is a bravo 1 which appeared to be in good condition. like i say he is looking to get it moved. Trailer appeared to be in decent shape besides flat tires. if you would like to see call Dick 760-771-1646 or PM me. Boat would be a good lake boat after a little attention. Says used only 30hrs with 50k invested. $6500 or make offer.

Attachments

·
Big River
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any off on a lake boat project? boat just needs a big cleaning. you could get for a good price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Questions

Any word on what kind of gas the boat really takes. Dick told me it's regular pump gas. But according to the specs eveyone is saying av gas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts