Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a American Turbine impellor out of a American Turbine pump Fit a Berk?... Supposedly it has a shoulder on the exit side that may or may not have to be machined off??? Only reason Im considering it is cause its a great deal and basically new, came out of a fishing boat but dont wanna jump the gun and realize I cant use it.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Will a American Turbine impellor out of a American Turbine pump Fit a Berk?... Supposedly it has a shoulder on the exit side that may or may not have to be machined off??? Only reason Im considering it is cause its a great deal and basically new, came out of a fishing boat but dont wanna jump the gun and realize I cant use it.
Its simple to remove/machine away that rear skirt to you in your Berkeley

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks sounds good..... I also heard from someone that sometimes it will fit without machineing it off is that true?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I ended up buying it but it seems to be a tight fit in the bowl diameter wise, How much clearance is normal or needed there? I wanna make sure Its gonna work before machineing off the rear skirt. :confused:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont have any pics at the moment but its just a lip that sticks up on the non wear ring side of the impellor instead of being flat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts