6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
if you guys posting youtube vids use this format they will embed right in the post(take out all the spaces)

[ y t ] the vid # which is after the equals sign in the youtube address [ / y t ]

not mine but definitely a few of my favs. They definitely show how bad things "could" get if you made any big mistakes!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Here My UFO Sanger circle boat at around 75/80 ( Boat is now Owned by Ian and John Rork ) when we were still struggling with the "set up" Bless her heart Rhonda tried her best to hold the Cam still and still stay in her seat :D

2nd is Josh at 18 in his 16' Beezer (circa 2002) , this is the 400 hp 350 cu SBC before the Current 408 Winsor Ford stroker, this little lake has a 30 mph speed limit , after this we were ask (told) not to come back, the crappy Vid is "dubbed from my VHS movie cam:)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Just thought I would try it.:D

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay, it's not the best video (contrast was off) and i'm still fighting setup issues but here is a video from yesterday boating with my son and and both our boats.

http://vimeo.com/6768569

I see you got you a gopro cammera. It looks like the cover must have a little bit of moisture in it making the lens fog.
Cool Boats.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
I see you got you a gopro cammera. It looks like the cover must have a little bit of moisture in it making the lens fog.
Cool Boats.
Thanks Hass, yah we were wondering if it was merely a moisture issue but of course, we didnt know till AFTER the day was over.:mad:

I raised my ride plate just a touch and am curious what that does for the setup on my boat. We'll see.

Come on folks, as Hass said, don't be skeered. If I posted up my crap, anybody can do it. ....:)grn

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Here are a few of mine.

6l1yqjIx64M&NR=1

Oh025NRoVa4&NR=1

If only that water here was as smooth as you some of the other post

Nailhead thanks for the ridealong!!!

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i replayed the vid. & it looked like the gps caught up as he was coasting on deceleration & said 98.6?
Yea, that thing is gathing it up pretty quick,lol. Thanks to everyone that has posted up so far.
I dont know about you guys but I'm still waiting to see some helmet cam vid or a data page from one of these 125mph + guys from the track. Come on guys .

1 - 20 of 72 Posts